Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly what I thought too... hate that kinda person... jesus christ she really annoys me...

How bloody predictable.. she has a panic attack last night... I'm sorry .. but she needs a slap of reality...
I feel like reporting her comment 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder did she take the picture of the daisy all by herself or did she have yer man and her assistant there too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I actually cannot believe her comment under Alis post.. serious face palm stuff. I genuinely think she hasn't a clue what an actual panic attack is. She needs to stop thinking shes a mental health expert. Its cringe. Also, awful about the book club, now you couldn't pay me to participate in that but I'm sure loads read the book for it.. Awks.

But shes resilient like a daisy, or a happy daisy or something!

Reactions: 15
Shes had a panic attack because she needs to think of a new idea how to show off her penneys freebies while every other blogger just simply took a photo of their kid and moved on! How does it pay her to hire a man to film her and all shes getting is a couple of tshirts that cost €4?? Dont even get me started on failgate!!! If hes working for free then every photo/vid she uses from him should also say #gifted .

Reactions: 17
She's having panic attacks because she's coming to realise how far behind the other influencers she is.
She can't believe how poorly her picnic video was received, I think she genuinely thought it was a stroke of genius and that companies would be queuing up to book her from it.

She's been in this game long enough and being sneaky using the word pulled instead of gifted was a red flag to so many people, if she can be that dishonest about a €8 cushion, what can we believe from her mouth?

Her work ethic is non existent, she can't follow through with anything and I really think she thought that the tailgate video and this new one were enough to get people engaged with her and singing her praises but it's not enough any more and I think Grace is beginning to realise that

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I was in penneys today, spotted the floaty yoke she photoshopped here:

Now wondering if it was just homewares she "pulled" from Penneys or did she get the clothes too as freebies?🤔🤔

Reactions: 7
Has she removed the comments on her grid post of her and the kids. I had seen it posted on here the last evening that someone called her out on the freebies from penneys for kids. I looked up the post and seen the comments but now they are gone?? Maybe i just cant see them cos i dont follow her anymore, just nosey the odd time.

Reactions: 4
Panic attacks are back because she realised she made a balls of the Penney’s video of her pulling stuff with no mask and is in a conundrum on how she’ll get outta that one!!! Anyone a loan of a shovel to give Grace to dig herself out that one????
What a great friend to have when your feeling low they’ll tell you that they have been feeling lower today!!!!

Reactions: 23
I mean I know you think you had a panic attack but mine was way worse ok. Love and light x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I mean I know you think you had a panic attack but mine was way worse ok. Love and light x
Its actually infuriating.. I'm way more annoyed than I should be over her..
The convenient panic attacks,
The not using gifted on so much,
Pulling stuff,
Too lazy and too 'busy' to read a book,
The 7000 pics of herself with essays on zen and relationships and ME TIME,
the constant taking of free stuff- excessive amounts,
Poxy picnic in a booh,
Etc etc ...

And then to comment on your pals status and talk about me me me

Omg. Shes the most annoying 'blagger' out there....

Wheres the bleedin sage so I can burn it and make her and her negativity disappear 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.