Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a disgrace honestly. That girl has absolutely no shame, she didn’t even put up a post about it on her grid so it’s going to be ‘athomeinbooks’ that is left looking the fool letting people down. Another thing FBG said she’d do when she had absolutely no intention of doing it- bet she doesn’t even know the name of the book she was meant to be reading 🙄
Tbh the girl did say that both of them will put something up tomorrow

Reactions: 1
Late August she's postponed her book club until. Jesus, over a whole month away 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sorry but what is she on about now? Happiness is as simple and resilient as a daisy? What does that even mean? 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Late August she's postponed her book club until. Jesus, over a whole month away 🙄
Late August is when exactly? No actual date, as flaky as ever! I would bet all the money I have that it won’t happen hence the vague new date. The book club was supposed to be today and she just puts up a photo on her story, doesn’t have the decency to come on herself or even flag it ahead of time. Who actually wants to work with someone like that?! The girl with the book account should just cut ties with grace and chalk it down to experience. Nothing good will come from being associated with her. The book club would be lucky to get one book read and reviewed this year if they are relying on Grace!

Reactions: 18
Late August is when exactly? No actual date, as flaky as ever! I would bet all the money I have that it won’t happen hence the vague new date. The book club was supposed to be today and she just puts up a photo on her story, doesn’t have the decency to come on herself or even flag it ahead of time. Who actually wants to work with someone like that?! The girl with the book account should just cut ties with grace and chalk it down to experience. Nothing good will come from being associated with her. The book club would be lucky to get one book read and reviewed this year if they are relying on Grace!
Everybody should contact the book club and tell them that they read the book and were all looking forward to today and that it’s awfully short notice to cancel it. Say that you aren’t going to bother doing it now.

Grace is so bleeping lazy, if it wasn’t for Instagram, should would be sitting on her hole claiming the dole.

Not being mean but if grace is dyslexic, why is she doing a book club. If she finds it hard to read, then how is she going to read to everybody. I know some who is dyslexic and they hate reading to people in a group or in public.

Reactions: 21
Everybody should contact the book club and tell them that they read the book and were all looking forward to today and that it’s awfully short notice to cancel it. Say that you aren’t going to bother doing it now.

Grace is so bleeping lazy, if it wasn’t for Instagram, should would be sitting on her hole claiming the dole.

Not being mean but if grace is dyslexic, why is she doing a book club. If she finds it hard to read, then how is she going to read to everybody. I know some who is dyslexic and they hate reading to people in a group or in public.
This is a really valid point actually. My friend is dyslexic and it would be her worst nightmare to do this. Back in college she would have panic attacks if she thought she would have to read out loud or do a presentation.

Reactions: 9
Anyone see Ali Dees post last night.. the triplets are nearly one she posted about feeling overwhelmed & that she had a really bad day yesterday & sat in her car & cried.. of course grace posted this morning under Ali’s post!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Anyone see Ali Dees post last night.. the triplets are nearly one she posted about feeling overwhelmed & that she had a really bad day yesterday & sat in her car & cried.. of course grace posted this morning under Ali’s post!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

View attachment 191008
Emm is she a psychiatrist now? I'd say thats how she was diagnosed.

Reactions: 13
Emm is she a psychiatrist now? I'd say thats how she was diagnosed.
I’ve noticed if anyone posts about an off day or feeling tit grace jumps in oh that happened me yesterday 🙄 she’s also watching cause she posted about book club 😂😂 hi Twofaces

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 191008
In typical Grace style she made it about her too in her reply. She irks me so much. She’s so lazy I’d be morto but greed keeps her in the insta game. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Do you see how Grace said in that comment on Ali’s page that she had an episode last night🙄 She’s so predictably. She’s not having panic attacks, she’s getting overwhelmed & that was prob caused by the Book club thing so she’s confusing panic attacks with getting overwhelmed cos she’s not doing what she’s commits to....simple as that!

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but how the hell does Grace think it's okay to comment under Ali's post and make it about HER!? Ali's only time away from the kids this week was probably going to play her football match for a couple of hours. But yeah Grace, comes home from 4/5 days away of lying in weeds and drinking wine and all of a sudden you have an "episode".

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
Do you see how Grace said in that comment on Ali’s page that she had an episode last night🙄 She’s so predictably. She’s not having panic attacks, she’s getting overwhelmed & that was prob caused by the Book club thing so she’s confusing panic attacks with getting overwhelmed cos she’s not doing what she’s commits to....simple as that!
Funny how no panic attacks when glamping or on a freebie trip🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but how the hell does Grace think it's okay to comment under Ali's post and make it about HER!? Ali's only time away from the kids this week was probably going to play her football match for a couple of hours. But yeah Grace, comes home from 4/5 days away of lying in weeds and drinking wine and all of a sudden you have an "episode".
Yep I know really pissed me off!! Ali is an absolute doll, & so real she’s no problem saying anything about anyone 😂 she made a comment last week or the week before about how she’s sick of seeing people been so fake & not following through with things 😂😂 oh hello faces 😂😂🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You know what... I can't stand this type of person... who makes everything about them.. its very bleeping selfish... me me me ... toxic positivity that is.. hi grace I'm really feeling overwhelmed..

Oh well I ALSO FEEL OVERWHELMED etc.

How about just giving your pal a bit of sympathy without bringing your bleeping self into it 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Grace is one for going to Elevenerife on everything, doesn't surprise me at all that she's turning Ali's post about herself

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grace is one for going to Elevenerife on everything, doesn't surprise me at all that she's turning Ali's post about herself
Exactly what I thought too... hate that kinda person... jesus christ she really annoys me...

How bloody predictable.. she has a panic attack last night... I'm sorry .. but she needs a slap of reality...

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.