Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The newest caption 🙄 I think you mean radiate Grace not radiant it to others 🙄 what happened to proof reading ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone else think she needs a bang of a good supportive bra to lift them bad boys up they look so droopy all the time 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s back and she’s writing her own posts again.
NORMAL SERVICE HAS RESUMED. Spelling errors and sentences not making sense ! Welcome back Grace ! How’s that outdoorsy life treating you ?remember lying on the couch-y , moaning your whole off-y drinking coffee-y is not an outdoorsy life !

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That’s the same day as Piss The Beds

No wonder she needed the long, long , long break away from her kids in her igloo

she was flat to the mat getting enough pics with Bucko to last the week. Maybe even a few weeks.

This way she can lie up on the couch, knock in the espressos and her shower of followers will think she’s yano, crea’in conten for dem all

A new clever tactic to hide the sheer laziness

Aoife must have the day off captions
She’s probably scrubbing graces
downstairs jacks
#FreeAoife

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She does this alot with content. She will film an IGTV or whatever, split it into smaller videos/ chewwwtorials, and then upload them sporadically for the next few weeks to make it look like she shes constantly filming but isnt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She does this alot with content. She will film an IGTV or whatever, split it into smaller videos/ chewwwtorials, and then upload them sporadically for the next few weeks to make it look like she shes constantly filming but isnt
Yeah out of one video she seems to get about a week of content, if you can call it that 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I'd say the pink eye look gave it away but tbf thats her go to look all the time.

Reactions: 3
Oh she’s not into material things!

She shuns the life filled with possessions !

They tie her down and wreck her vibe

Pass me incense !

Sage the gaff!

She’s outdoorsy now, yano at home in a field of piss beds

Only ,and only , if they are #free #gifted then it’s totally zen 🙏🏻

Namaste witches ✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How long before the 'Take me back' picture goes up on the grid of her recent trip away.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.