Faces By Grace #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Instagram live book club is supposed to be happening tomorrow. She also said on her mental health chat she was doing something with social minds in July anybody remember that? It’s on her highlights. Wonder will either of them happen.

Reactions: 8
Her Instagram live book club is supposed to be happening tomorrow. She also said on her mental health chat she was doing something with social minds in July anybody remember that? It’s on her highlights. Wonder will either of them happen.
Not like grace to forget things or just not do them and say nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Very annoyed that Grace never mentioned the book that was going to feature in her book club. Surely you would be reminding followers about this event and the book in question over the weeks. It will be very interesting to see if she pulls it off!!

Reactions: 10
Very annoyed that Grace never mentioned the book that was going to feature in her book club. Surely you would be reminding followers about this event and the book in question over the weeks. It will be very interesting to see if she pulls it off!!
It’s not going to happen that’s why there’s no mention of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
It’s not going to happen that’s why there’s no mention of it! 🤦🏼‍♀️
I messaged the girl that Grace was working with and she said that Grace has had a busy month so will be postponing it for a few weeks and will make an announcement tomorrow. Pity as I bought the book too!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She. Is. Pa-te-ick

I messaged the girl that Grace was working with and she said that Grace has had a busy month so will be postponing it for a few weeks and will make an announcement tomorrow. Pity as I bought the book too!!!
A busy month with what exactly?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Fuckin laziness if you ask me....

Yeah busy lying in a field of piss in the beds 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just again like most things she signs up to and never follows through. Why couldn't she have brought the book when she was away....perfect time to sit by the fire/in the bed and read with zero distractions!

Reactions: 18
Imagine committing to a task at work and then just telling your boss you were tired and needed a few naps and to work on your relationship and get away for a few nights but you might do said task further down the line. Or you might not. Oh but don't mention it because if you do I'll block you. Not that her viewers are exactly like a boss but bleeping hell.

Imagine actually having to work with someone like that. 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Sweet good above, did you see the last msg on the photo of her in that dress. Jaynise.brand wants a Collab.... looked at their site, 😳😳😳😳 it’s for big busted, big bootie and a size 6 young ones..... that’s me out so as I’m a size 8 😝😝 ok ok last time I saw 8 was on my birthday cake 😂😂 if she collabs with them I’ll actually wet myself laughing 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just again like most things she signs up to and never follows through. Why couldn't she have brought the book when she was away....perfect time to sit by the fire/in the bed and read with zero distractions!
Give her a break, she was flat out “creating content” and “reconnecting as a couple” 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine committing to a task at work and then just telling your boss you were tired and needed a few naps and to work on your relationship and get away for a few nights but you might do said task further down the line. Or you might not. Oh but don't mention it because if you do I'll block you. Not that her viewers are exactly like a boss but bleeping hell.

Imagine actually having to work with someone like that. 🤯🤯🤯
Exactly this. She is a laughing stock at this stage. So many unfinished projects, promos and plans. She would really be better off just jacking it in and getting a job where she has some structure and accountability. Would probably make for a much happier life for Krisps too, let's be honest.

Reactions: 14
Is anyone here following her? If so does she have stories up? I think you can set it to followers only?

Was she trying to do a book club? What was the book? I only keep an eye on her page.

That’s a disgrace honestly. That girl has absolutely no shame, she didn’t even put up a post about it on her grid so it’s going to be ‘athomeinbooks’ that is left looking the fool letting people down. Another thing FBG said she’d do when she had absolutely no intention of doing it- bet she doesn’t even know the name of the book she was meant to be reading 🙄

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.