Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the issue. You don’t NEED to be a size 8-10 to wear that outfit. You can wear that outfit as a size 20 and if you have the confidence and the self awareness to own your size and be honest then you would absolutely rock it and look beautiful!!! She is standing there like a sack of spuds tugging at the top, eyes darting around like a hawk at the audacity of someone filming because she KNOWS she is a liar and a fraud. If she actually came on & admitted she is struggling to lose weight she would have the benefit of all the followers she has (however many are legit) actually supporting her and spurring her on. Instead she has all of the huns telling she is fab when they know damn well she is lying to everyone!!!
She would’ve looked better if she chose something in her actual size, not the size she wants to be. She probably thinks she’s morphed into Wonder Woman now after having covid. If she even had it.

Reactions: 5
She hasn’t a clue how to dress IMO , my mother dresses better than she does . Plus what message is she sending out to her part time daughter “ when your not happy with yourself photoshop photoshop photoshop “ . I know Kelly has her own page her but she posted an outfit yesterday and I think grace world have looked great in it .

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She hasn’t a clue how to dress IMO , my mother dresses better than she does . Plus what message is she sending out to her part time daughter “ when your not happy with yourself photoshop photoshop photoshop “ . I know Kelly has her own page her but she posted an outfit yesterday and I think grace world have looked great in it .
Can you link to Kellys page please? I can’t find it

Yeah it just doesn’t make sense does it? Why on Earth would she think she can wear a cropped bralette top and tight pants! Then spend the night feeling uncomfortable and self conscious?! There are so many options with Christmas dresses and sparkly tops and wrap dresses and floaty/draped tops she could wear and look fab! But it’s almost like she truly believes she is a size 8-10 and therefore CAN wear that outfit so posts an edited pic to have a few looper followers compliment and validate her - then reality hits again and actual photos of her emerge and she’ll feel crap about herself again. Seems to be a never ending cycle with her. She’s nowhere NEAR body positive or happy in her skin and it’s a shame.
Just think of the wedding dress lads!! If this Xmas party outfit is a hint of graces style at the moment....... 🤣🤣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh. I know I sound like a broken record, but looking at her stories and all the muppets at that event actually upsets me.
On the day she arrived in (I asssume London) there were 7,000 new cases in London alone. So since then, there's been upward of 21,000 new cases of Covid.

I work for an organisation that looks after and supports vulnerable adults. The past 2 years have been unbelievably hard, don't get me wrong - I know it's been hard for everyone...but to work with these people and hear the worries of their families. Petrified sending their loved ones into our centres for training and education, for fear of what they might pick up.

To pick up my phone and see horrible, self-centered people like Grace and her possie thinking it's perfectly acceptable to get all dolled up and have a party - to celebrate what exactly? What have you achieved over the past 1/2 years? Brainwashing young adults to think their only goal in life should be to gain as many Instagram followers as possible so you can flog pretty much any old shite once the price is right? duck me, the notions give me a headache.

I couldn't give a flying duck how she makes her money, how she begs and borrows her way through life. What she wears or how horribly she photoshops all her photo's - but the blatant lack of self awareness or simple emotion is just baffling.
Scarier still when you think she's a mother, a role model, to two young kids.
Turns my stomach.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
How odd, that travelling alone at one of the busiest times of the year and during a pandemic to a city riddled with covid to meet a bunch of absolute strangers her anxiety hasn't been set off!!!?????🤔🤔🤔
Anyone that suffers from anxiety or social anxiety will know this is like a nightmare scenario that will send the amyglada into overdrive 😂😂😂
The english are proper full of bullshit then and confident so you would want to carry yourself well to go into a room with them..and in that outfit!!
Fair fucks is all I'll say and what medication are you on...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A mear 17 days between photos
She should be ashamed portraying the first image
Misleading people who might be influenced by her
God a face filter is one thing but making out your body looks a different way is very sad altogether
This is shocking

Reactions: 12
Jesus wept, the outfit. Oversized doctors coat, and the bra and flare trousers. No structure in the bra thing so everything droopin, hair rotten. Why didn’t she bring tights, high boots, one of her million dresses and groom that mane of hers right with a straightener or a curler.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m genuinely curious about what happened when she sat down to eat dinner. Standing angles are one thing but you can hide that spread when you sit down, or maybe that’s just me and all my bellies lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Even her spanx with a sparkly top and blazer would have been lovely. The hair has to be cut! It is just so unhealthy. She has to be so unhappy to photoshop so much then we see the real pics, it’s an illness with her, has to be.

Reactions: 12
Urgh. I know I sound like a broken record, but looking at her stories and all the muppets at that event actually upsets me.
On the day she arrived in (I asssume London) there were 7,000 new cases in London alone. So since then, there's been upward of 21,000 new cases of Covid.

I work for an organisation that looks after and supports vulnerable adults. The past 2 years have been unbelievably hard, don't get me wrong - I know it's been hard for everyone...but to work with these people and hear the worries of their families. Petrified sending their loved ones into our centres for training and education, for fear of what they might pick up.

To pick up my phone and see horrible, self-centered people like Grace and her possie thinking it's perfectly acceptable to get all dolled up and have a party - to celebrate what exactly? What have you achieved over the past 1/2 years? Brainwashing young adults to think their only goal in life should be to gain as many Instagram followers as possible so you can flog pretty much any old shite once the price is right? duck me, the notions give me a headache.

I couldn't give a flying duck how she makes her money, how she begs and borrows her way through life. What she wears or how horribly she photoshops all her photo's - but the blatant lack of self awareness or simple emotion is just baffling.
Scarier still when you think she's a mother, a role model, to two young kids.
Turns my stomach.
Well said 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So has grace said she is loosing weight and happy about it
Here is a photo from April 🤯🤯🙉🙉
Am I wrong in thinking she was smaller in the garden photo

Grace get them tests in
Well said 👏👏👏
Lovely grace
Fair play
Support Irish
Support Local
You can bet your bottom dollar she won’t share this sponsor
I’m sure you have plenty of followers who worked a lot of their adult life for debenhams spent the last year on a picket line Fighting for what was owed
But sure look if the shoe fits
Clearly debenhams sponsored the night in some way 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥰
I see she cropped her debenhams gift at the table setting 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
If I looked like that after freeezin me fahhh I’d be looking for my money back! She looks no different, I wonder did they freeze her pork chops too? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Grace would walk over hot coals for any freebie so no wonder she’d fly to London, during a new strain in the pandemic, leaving her two young kids during the school week and partner who’s just started a new job after 2 job losses, after numerous “me time” trips. Wouldn’t surprise me if she did it for the free meal alone

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.