Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely grace
Fair play
Support Irish
Support Local
You can bet your bottom dollar she won’t share this sponsor
I’m sure you have plenty of followers who worked a lot of their adult life for debenhams spent the last year on a picket line Fighting for what was owed
But sure look if the shoe fits
Clearly debenhams sponsored the night in some way 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🥰

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I'd love to know what her family & friends especially Chris think when they see these pics & her twice the size in reality, can nobody tell her to cop on

Reactions: 8
It honestly looks like she wore her work out gear to the party 🙈🙈🙈
That girl is in dire need of a stylist or at least someone to help her dress appropriately.
She looks ridiculous tonight !

Reactions: 12
So has grace said she is loosing weight and happy about it
Here is a photo from April 🤯🤯🙉🙉
Am I wrong in thinking she was smaller in the garden photo

Grace get them tests in
Karma is a bleep. Will probably be gifted poxy tests while us dickheads pay through our hole for them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A mear 17 days between photos
She should be ashamed portraying the first image
Misleading people who might be influenced by her
God a face filter is one thing but making out your body looks a different way is very sad altogether
Why does she do this to herself. It makes no sense at all . This has to seriously duck with your head . Why celebrate your shape and body that gave you two children to twist yourself in a ness hook and burst a disc in your spine to give the illusion that your smaller .

Reactions: 15
“I can’t wait to give Max a big hug”

What a stupid, brain dead, selfish fucker.
I’d love her to get stuck in a hotel room on her own for Christmas
We never hear her say those words about her little daughter when she's been away from her 😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
“I can’t wait to give Max a big hug”

What a stupid, brain dead, selfish fucker.
I’d love her to get stuck in a hotel room on her own for Christmas
She’d probably like that! Lazing around in bed all day on her own.

Reactions: 2
A mear 17 days between photos
She should be ashamed portraying the first image
Misleading people who might be influenced by her
God a face filter is one thing but making out your body looks a different way is very sad altogether
She can’t wear a waist trainer in her ‘Christmas’ outfit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was she thinking with the outfit? 🙈
Everybody else there is lovely Christmassy dresses, nice tops, men in blazers and Grace in her running gear with her boobs hanging out. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah it just doesn’t make sense does it? Why on Earth would she think she can wear a cropped bralette top and tight pants! Then spend the night feeling uncomfortable and self conscious?! There are so many options with Christmas dresses and sparkly tops and wrap dresses and floaty/draped tops she could wear and look fab! But it’s almost like she truly believes she is a size 8-10 and therefore CAN wear that outfit so posts an edited pic to have a few looper followers compliment and validate her - then reality hits again and actual photos of her emerge and she’ll feel crap about herself again. Seems to be a never ending cycle with her. She’s nowhere NEAR body positive or happy in her skin and it’s a shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah it just doesn’t make sense does it? Why on Earth would she think she can wear a cropped bralette top and tight pants! Then spend the night feeling uncomfortable and self conscious?! There are so many options with Christmas dresses and sparkly tops and wrap dresses and floaty/draped tops she could wear and look fab! But it’s almost like she truly believes she is a size 8-10 and therefore CAN wear that outfit so posts an edited pic to have a few looper followers compliment and validate her - then reality hits again and actual photos of her emerge and she’ll feel crap about herself again. Seems to be a never ending cycle with her. She’s nowhere NEAR body positive or happy in her skin and it’s a shame.
This is the issue. You don’t NEED to be a size 8-10 to wear that outfit. You can wear that outfit as a size 20 and if you have the confidence and the self awareness to own your size and be honest then you would absolutely rock it and look beautiful!!! She is standing there like a sack of spuds tugging at the top, eyes darting around like a hawk at the audacity of someone filming because she KNOWS she is a liar and a fraud. If she actually came on & admitted she is struggling to lose weight she would have the benefit of all the followers she has (however many are legit) actually supporting her and spurring her on. Instead she has all of the huns telling she is fab when they know damn well she is lying to everyone!!!

Reactions: 26
I have kids and I wud never think of leaving the country so close to Xmas, with rules changing everyday imagine not being able to get home in time for Xmas and bringing the new variant home with you and spreading it to everyone, my anxiety would stop me from going anyway, Graces anxiety doesn’t 🤔

Reactions: 22
Where are all her photos from last night? Was she not there to network and get photos with people and tag them so they could tag her back and gain more followers??!

Makes too much business sense eh Gracie??

Reactions: 10
Where are all her photos from last night? Was she not there to network and get photos with people and tag them so they could tag her back and gain more followers??!

Makes too much business sense eh Gracie??
Give her a chance do you not realise how long photoshopping takes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.