Faces by Grace #47 Was Beh with covid till day 10 then my family never saw me again !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it the coat or is she back to being larger again - did she forget to photoshop, I can't keep up with her daily sizes. Her and Trisha Lewis should swap photoshop tips.

Reactions: 13
The face she makes when Sienna asks her to wait while she grabs her stuffed toys 👀
Saw that. What a wagon. How dare she interrupt the flow of Grace’s mega interesting story: in fact the poor girl didn’t wanna have a picnic on her own with her so she grabbed some friends for backup.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doing an ad for makeup with a filter is false advertising and should be reported for doing so. She's a bloody con artist. 🤬 she was only working with SoSu the other day in a paid collab for the same products. She should be still tagging those posts as Ad.
I know I couldn’t get over the filter!!
I’ve actually seen loads of Instagrammers with the Pearl beauty stuff and the swatches look good and pigmented on her filtered wrist you can hardly tell one colour from the next!!

Reactions: 9
Find the ball of your cheekbone, cut across with your contour then angle it 45 degrees down a touch. That should place the end of it in line between your nose and top lip (but still on your cheek). Blend in place and down a little (if you must) but don't bring it down to your bloody jaw.
Ehhh, Grace is an experienced MUA, why are you telling her how to do her job??!!! Jeez! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was in here earlier and read about this Disney and Make A Wish! I didn't have a clue what you all were on about,even though I was after looking at her stories! Imagine that? Her clip of what she accepted from them went by so fast that I and probably a lot of people totally missed it! She did not even have the decency to come on and speak about it! She's even more horrible than I even thought! Grace you really are a lazy,disgusting,good for nothing,grabby moron,you really are! Just grabbed gifts from a charity again for free and because you're not getting paid you don't bother your good for nothing arse to even say a little something about this charity! Absolutely bleeping horrible!
I was exactly the same, had to go back and see what everyone was talking about.

Reactions: 2
How nice, mother of the year had a picnic party with her phone. And sienna had a party with graces phone.
They’re both staring into and talking to the phone.. thought it was supposed to be a party with each other…why are they both looking into the phone.
Don’t blame the child, she’s only spoken to by grace when it’s for the gram. What’s her excuse? She turns my stomach

Reactions: 10
Wearing the Raymones tee shirt again, Anne is much better turned out than her.
Siennas uniform looks likes its been boiled washed. She must be freezing in the short sleeves.

Reactions: 11
Siennas uniform looks likes its been boiled washed. She must be freezing in the short sleeves.
Is the gym polo neck under the pinafore a thing orrrrr? I thought it was the polo neck on tracksuit days and blouse+tie+pinafore? My daughter isn’t in school yet so unaware of actual uniforms, but the polo under the pinafore looks terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
The waist trainer is back I see. Giving her that weird shape. I bet ye she goes to the gym, comes home and heads back into bed, sweat and all cause she's just too tired to do the kids leaving kips to get up and away from the stale sweat to make her moon chocolate drink thing 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is the gym polo neck under the pinafore a thing orrrrr? I thought it was the polo neck on tracksuit days and blouse+tie+pinafore? My daughter isn’t in school yet so unaware of actual uniforms, but the polo under the pinafore looks terrible 🤦🏼‍♀️
Suppose to be Blouse, tie pinafore. Maybe none of her shirts were clean it was errrrrrrr Tuesday….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The grid post with Anne looks like a completely different person than the previous posts.
And the before and after this morning it's so obvious she is wearing a waist trainer and in one picture she took the photo pointing downwards and the other she took it straight on. 🙄

I was wearing a waist trainer (more for posture rather than any misguided weight loss ambitions) and a nurse I worked with told me to take it off that they had to wear something similar after an injury and that it weakens your abdominals because it's holding you in the whole time hat they now have huge difficulty shifting weight around the stomach area. That's just what I was told !

But I suppose that's what the fat freezing treatment is for...any update on that ever again I wonder?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.