Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long term lurker, first time posting 👋🏻 I’ve followed Grace from the very early days and my god what a change. She at least used to have her ‘style’ back then what with the make up - it was consistent. Now it’s such a mix of anything and everything and moaning! I’d say she’s totally lost her way. Also, who on earth takes a cushion with them to sit on a gravel path to have some ‘me time’. Just sit on your jacket like the rest of us 😂

Reactions: 13
As a migraine sufferer, it drives me BANANAS when people say things like "I had a migraine, so I went for a walk with my headphones on". No petal, you had a mild headache.
Hard enough to get people to take migraine seriously without stupid comments like this.
THIS! I had such a bad migraine yesterday that every footstep I took was causing extreme pain I thought I was going to vomit.

Reactions: 17
What Grace is doing is pulling a Joanne larby on it... Next she'll proclaim she's vegan and all into peace love and shite

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think there was a comment earlier that Grace suffered from anxiety in Australia due to a guy. But I thought she had said she met kips before she went to Australia? I probably have the timings wrong.

Reactions: 3
I think there was a comment earlier that Grace suffered from anxiety in Australia due to a guy. But I thought she had said she met kips before she went to Australia? I probably have the timings wrong.
That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of tit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
On sweet Jesus I can't imagine your pain. You've broken my heart. I really hope you're doing ok and your other kids. You have every right to moan and rage but you're not because you're a grown woman with responsibility and no sense of entitlement. Much love to you.
[QUOTE="Quackers, post: 1856206, member: 101210"
Me time??? When my kids were that age there was no me time. I certainly had no me time when I nursed my eldest through cancer. There was no me time when he passed away and I had to keep going every bloody day for the rest of my kids. Mental health or not I was on the floor but I got on with it. Like so so many women every day we get on with it. Yes we might moan it we pick ourselves up and keep going. Life is tough but there will always be someone with a tougher hand than yours. Be grateful for what you have. I am. People like Grace are so entitled. I’ve had to unfollow her, I used to love insta for light relief but lately so many seem so socially deaf it’s annoying me.
[/QUOTE]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That was my comment! Yes I’m not 100% on the finer details because I didn’t really care to ask 😂 but the girl I know was in Australia with Grace and basically said she left over a guy not due to her depression. But maybe it was a combination of the two. She just said how she always sees her going on about being in such a dark place and leaving Australia because of it and she said it’s a load of tit that she left cos of a guy! She never said if it was a guy in Australia or what so I don’t know if she had met Chris already and maybe she left then to go home to him?
I'm nearly sure she said she came home from Australia to get help and then booked to.go back but met Chris a few weeks before she was due to fly out went to oz for a couple of months then came back to him

Reactions: 2
I'm nearly sure she said she came home from Australia to get help and then booked to.go back but met Chris a few weeks before she was due to fly out went to oz for a couple of months then came back to him
Yes that must be it, I just went for a creep to figure it out 😂 she seems to have come home around Christmas time met Chris and then she went on a 6 week holiday back to Australia! It’s actually so sad when you scroll back on her Instagram, I know we all change as time goes on but it is literally like a different person and I don’t even mean in how she looks!

Reactions: 6
2 of my mates went to the slimming World class that she went to and wasn't she only telling the class about a fella in oz and apparently she ripped Krisps off left right and centre in oz

She is quick enough to point out when a post isnt sponsores. The St Tropez story today saying it isnt sponsored she just wants to show how well it wears. If only she was as diligent about using #gifted!

Reactions: 6
Another new post. Grace is seriously trying to drum up some new followers! Panic has set in. Never seen her post as much in my life 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god I’m laughing at Dominique saying thanks to whoever for taming my brows after them not being done for 7 months.....😟 they look wilder than ever 😂 her and grace and the brow laminations 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She met Kippers when she came home..on a New Years Eve...how sad am I knowing🤣

She is quick enough to point out when a post isnt sponsores. The St Tropez story today saying it isnt sponsored she just wants to show how well it wears. If only she was as diligent about using #gifted!
See I don’t understand this. She’s brand ambassador so surely as part of that she has to talk about it x amount of times or do a certain number of stories so that should be #collab ??

Reactions: 10
Me time??? When my kids were that age there was no me time. I certainly had no me time when I nursed my eldest through cancer. There was no me time when he passed away and I had to keep going every bloody day for the rest of my kids. Mental health or not I was on the floor but I got on with it. Like so so many women every day we get on with it. Yes we might moan it we pick ourselves up and keep going. Life is tough but there will always be someone with a tougher hand than yours. Be grateful for what you have. I am. People like Grace are so entitled. I’ve had to unfollow her, I used to love insta for light relief but lately so many seem so socially deaf it’s annoying me.
Oh my God I am so sorry for your loss. I have one precious child and I cannot imagine that kind of pain.

Reactions: 5
See I don’t understand this. She’s brand ambassador so surely as part of that she has to talk about it x amount of times or do a certain number of stories so that should be #collab ??
I’d say she was spoken to and told to do another post or that she wasn’t reaching the target number of posts. She needs all the collabs now that she is planning a wedding. I don’t see her being able to get much it. Most weddings aren’t happening this year or at reduced capacity. Most company’s won’t be able to give out freebies.

Is it possible that she isn’t declaring everything on her stories as she isn’t declaring them to the taxman.

Reactions: 8
Please please please tell me that tattle will help end the influencer era. Honestly am I the only one totally fed up with all of them?
Let disgraced Grace be the first to go ... the only thing she has influenced me to do is to unfollower her. Lazy, greedy and totally disconnected from real life and real people! I mean ...For the love of god she told 176K followers she had thrush ‘down there’ AND IN HER MOUTH!! HER MOUTH 🤯 I think over covid we’ve seen many ‘influencers’ 🙄 show their true colours.

Grace would sell her granny for a freebie

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.