Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lovely and would really trust her opinions on products. She always is so thankful for what she receives and really promotes them. Also not like Beggy grace as doesn’t take everything offered ie ogel beds the other wanted to gift her a bed for Georga but declined as doesn’t need one and instead done a competition for one of her followers
I like her, but she is a bit beggy.

Reactions: 9
Where is Oonagh from Meaghers? Didn’t Grace pretty much set them up on their Instagram stories?! Where are they to help her? They were all over her 2’years ago (when they were making money from her) .

Reactions: 1
Why does she have a blanket clipped over the buggy? So dangerous!!
So bloody dangerous!! And he has a blanket and hoody on him aswell he looks roasted underneath. It's been very mild the past few days. She had no cop on at all.

Reactions: 7
So bloody dangerous!! And he has a blanket and hoody on him aswell he looks roasted underneath. It's been very mild the past few days. She had no cop on at all.
I'm actually surprised more people didn't mention it 😂 of all the things to be giving out about Grace endangering her child didn't even come into it. I've seen more posts about the child being in baby jail 😂

Reactions: 2
Why is she pointing out the St Tropez post isn’t sponsored when she’s the brand ambassador anyway or am I missing something .

Reactions: 6
She could have fixed her bra in the latest photo 😂

And actually who sits on a cycle path, oh this woman is totally on the next level of... 🤦‍♀️😂

And actually who sits on a cycle path, oh this woman is totally on the next level of... 🤦‍♀️😂
It’s never level beside the dirty canal.. sure she needs to take a break isn’t she is sooooooooo busy with all the fabulous content she is creating for us ! Again , the pointed toe !! She literally is as deep as a puddle

• Haha

Thought same the manky bea hanging out🤣

Seems Grace is a meantal health guru these days with her latest posts🙄🙄Never saw her try so hard shes never posted so much to her feed in such a short space of time

Think she’s really trying to boost her engagement with these type of posts. Always a dead give away with influencers when they ask a question and they couldn’t give a tit what your answer is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Shes having some me time... 🤦‍♀️ duck off grace that's all you do..

Thought same the manky bea hanging out🤣

Seems Grace is a meantal health guru these days with her latest posts🙄🙄Never saw her try so hard shes never posted so much to her feed in such a short space of time
I know... ffs.. she be starting a zen grace thing in the forest next

Me time! She's pulling something again! Pulling the mick. All she has is me time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please tell me that I’m not the only mam who can’t relate to her? I have a good support with husband and family like Grace but I’m still working full time, cleaning house, cooking, my child is either with me or in crèche during work. ‘Me time’ for me consists of going to the toilet solo 😂 If Grace ‘calms her mind’ anymore she’ll pass out

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Please tell me that I’m not the only mam who can’t relate to her? I have a good support with husband and family like Grace but I’m still working full time, cleaning house, cooking, my child is either with me or in crèche during work. ‘Me time’ for me consists of going to the toilet solo 😂 If Grace ‘calms her mind’ anymore she’ll pass out
I had a 💩 about 7 years ago by myself .. that was my last me time 🥴

So no... i cant relate to grace at all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

I’d rather sit at home comfy for 20 mins than pack up all that shite to go get peace for 20 mins! Very hard to get 20mins to yourself when u work & have your kids full time & a house to run..

Shes lining up something for sure or hoping to line up something more like but shes also lost weight and shes feeling a bit confident in herself I'd say. especially with the magic mirror making her look 3 stone lighter 😂 must get to the range and get me own 😜Like I've no gra for the girl or her content I unfollowed but maybe she is heeding advice and putting out content instead of moaning even if content is not our cuppa tea. Like her last couple grid pics arent sponsored as such so shes putting up unsponsored content..that word is starting to grind my gears but anyway I'd say she is putting up to fingers up to anyone who criticised her and is getting on with it but if anything the criticism pushed her otherwise this week we would still be listening to vag issues and her need for a nap every 20 minutes. So em...your welcome grace 😜

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.