Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even moaned to the poor chap who owns the incense shop about her anxieTEE. If she thinks burning incense along with all of her candles and wax melts is going to help her mental health And her migraines I have news for her ....

Reactions: 11
Yep, 1100 a month is the most recent count. Waiting to see what today's figure is - including me whos had enough after that video and unfollowed. 😂
If these figures hold the same decline and companies still pay her, people will really need to question what's going on.

Its a website that tracks follower numbers on social media. I think it also tracks whether they are genuine follower or boys / bought followers.
I asked a while back of Grace was known for buying followers as the rate she's losing is shocking.
How does she still show as 176k if losing that amount of followers

Reactions: 1
Had a quick look at her stories there, so suddenly she can come up with 'styled videos' and rake loads of stories and 'content'.
I'm guessing that now the wedding planning is in full swing that she realises she need to up her game to get the wedding freebies/discounts/collabs or whatever she can grab.

How does she still show as 176k if losing that amount of followers
Someone a few posts back but up a picture of the dropping numbers. Social blade posts the daily figure and the monthly average loss or gain. She has averaged 1100 losses this past month.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lol’ing at her saying she’ll be wearing the crystal yokes in her bra. Sure you have to wear a bra in the first place grace in order for that to happen. I’m all for doing whatever you need to do in order to make yourself feel better, but what a load of waffley shite she’s after getting into. She’ll have joined a hippy commune before the year is out

Reactions: 14
Had a quick look at her stories there, so suddenly she can come up with 'styled videos' and rake loads of stories and 'content'.
I'm guessing that now the wedding planning is in full swing that she realises she need to up her game to get the wedding freebies/discounts/collabs or whatever she can grab.

Someone a few posts back but up a picture of the dropping numbers. Social blade posts the daily figure and the monthly average loss or gain. She has averaged 1100 losses this past month.
Wow that social blade is eye opening. Grace loosing 1200 a month and the likes of Terrie and Rosie who she started out with are up 3000 and 6000 each a month. If that doesn’t give grace food for thought nothing will. She can delete all the comments she likes, that is telling. She’s not generating interesting enough content to even replace people she’s loosing.

Reactions: 10
Zen Jen's comment on Grace's latest pic 😣 "my pal" never misses an opportunity to tell everyone her and Grace are besties, definitely using her for exposure.... Also Grace I've always been a hippy 🙄 just her excuse for jumping on the Zen fad, wonder how long that will last

• Haha
Reactions: 17
More migraine inducing smelly sh*t 😂😂 at least it looks like she actually paid for once

I’m sure that bowl will be getting great use while the kids are in bed 🙄
I’d say she got a land when he rang her up!! Oh don’t you know me I’ll give you a mention I have a huge following! Jog on love pay up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck off with your Kingsbury Furniture.

And lads she LOVES bare minerals make up, remember she was raving about it yest... oh wait- never! Sure it was Georgio Armani make up she LOVED yesterday.. can’t keep up at this stage 🙈

Reactions: 13
duck off with your Kingsbury Furniture.

And lads she LOVES bare minerals make up, remember she was raving about it yest... oh wait- never! Sure it was Georgio Armani make up she LOVED yesterday.. can’t keep up at this stage 🙈
She is like constipation...full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The current grid photo .. sorry doing her no favours .. I know it’s the MuA taking an action shot but goes to show how badly she filters it all the photos ! She looks nothing like that ..

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Grace deleted so many comments on her booh picnic... still never changed it to gifted..
Proceeded to post loads more pics and stories to kind of move on quickly ..
So again.. shes got away with not using the right terminology.. its actually shocking..

The asai dont care... they treat the rule breaking too bloody lightly imo

Reactions: 12
Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers
That is absolutely maddening- what planet are these people living on? It’s so frustrating watching these undereducated, lazy yokes get so much for free and rake in the cash for taking a few selfies and a few pictures of whatever #sponcon #gifted crap has arrived at the doorstop. Half the time they are told what to post anyway so it’s a copy paste job. It’s a joke, really hope that the arse falls out of all this influencer stuff now.

As for Grace- I just do not understand the appeal with her. Her content is literally her just whining, posting her freebies or looking for more freebies. She is so unstylish, she’s really nothing special on the make-up front, and the house is so cluttered and tacky- who would be looking to her for inspiration on any of these things?

she 100 percent has been spoiled rotten and mollycoddled her whole life and that’s why she is so unable to cope with adulthood or face any criticism she gets. She really thinks she is something special and has total ideas above her station

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bowl 😂😂😂😂. I actually want to thank her, but I can't as she's blocked me . It's been a really stressful week & laughing at her is the highlight of my day.

Reactions: 3
That is absolutely maddening- what planet are these people living on? It’s so frustrating watching these undereducated, lazy yokes get so much for free and rake in the cash for taking a few selfies and a few pictures of whatever #sponcon #gifted crap has arrived at the doorstop. Half the time they are told what to post anyway so it’s a copy paste job. It’s a joke, really hope that the arse falls out of all this influencer stuff now.

As for Grace- I just do not understand the appeal with her. Her content is literally her just whining, posting her freebies or looking for more freebies. She is so unstylish, she’s really nothing special on the make-up front, and the house is so cluttered and tacky- who would be looking to her for inspiration on any of these things?

she 100 percent has been spoiled rotten and mollycoddled her whole life and that’s why she is so unable to cope with adulthood or face any criticism she gets. She really thinks she is something special and has total ideas above her station
This👌 mollycoddled to the last. Guys say no to your children and allow them to make mistakes and learn from them. We can't bring up entitled children they become entitled adults and this is the result.

Reactions: 11
Did a baby sensory class with shoshanna, she used to show up with some other blogger friend of hers and spend the whole class taking pictures and videos rather than being present for their kids, and obviously got the class free too.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.