Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Height of laziness. Nothing more rewarding than powerwashing I think, I'm always so proud lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn't photoshopped her pictures, credit where credit is due she does embrace her shape and isn't ashamed of it, she has had two kids all under 5. Can not call her out for this magic mirror its the angle and she looks the same given the belt has risen higher on the waist. she doesn't deserve that, she hasn't edited and I'm not a fan of hers just saying.
There’s evidence of her FaceTuning herself. She’s forever smoothing bits out and make very subtle changes. She’s a master at manipulating her poses to look way slimmer. the photos she’s posts vs the videos we see of her on the same day are 2 different women. Credit where credit is due for what? She keeps saying she’s losing the lbs but she’s barely moving during the day, constant sweets and take aways...switching milk in her coffee ain’t doing that. She clearly doesn’t accept herself as she is because she won’t stop banging on about being a size 10 15 years ago

Reactions: 18
Yea she really gave up on that shape up with sharry plan which made them both look bad in my opinion.
She always starts something & never finishes! I think if she lost a few pounds had a proper routine each day would suit her better & keep her head in a good place! People will stop working with her cause she never follows through

Reactions: 7
Can they all just stop with the brow lamination 😱 how do they think that looks good 😳
3755A408-CD2B-4832-8C8A-6F1A5080E093.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Im from where shes from. I know alot of people who know her, going back years. I know a fella she went out with and i can 100% honestly say that not 1 person said a nice comment about her.
What you see on stories is all for show, but sometimes the real Grace sneaks out. Ive seen her in person a few times (in the Square shopping centre) shes tall enough and fairly pretty but had a big sour head on her. Face like a slapped arse getting her nails done

Reactions: 15
Never heard of social blade before...really interesting. She is haemorrhaging followers for the last week.

Since covid i have unfollowed a lot of "influencers" and bloggers. They just seem so out of touch with reality and that became more obvious because of the pandemic. I hope they lose some of their power as a result of this!

Reactions: 18
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then
Never heard of social blade before...really interesting. She is haemorrhaging followers for the last week.

Since covid i have unfollowed a lot of "influencers" and bloggers. They just seem so out of touch with reality and that became more obvious because of the pandemic. I hope they lose some of their power as a result of this!
What is social blade?

Jaysis she is flat out tagging kingsbury furniture in every post but cant do #brandambassador or #gifted majority of time 🙄 her house is full of crap, always on the beg that one

Reactions: 5

Yep, 1100 a month is the most recent count. Waiting to see what today's figure is - including me whos had enough after that video and unfollowed. 😂
If these figures hold the same decline and companies still pay her, people will really need to question what's going on.

What is social blade?
Its a website that tracks follower numbers on social media. I think it also tracks whether they are genuine follower or boys / bought followers.
I asked a while back of Grace was known for buying followers as the rate she's losing is shocking.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.