Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im from where shes from. I know alot of people who know her, going back years. I know a fella she went out with and i can 100% honestly say that not 1 person said a nice comment about her.
What you see on stories is all for show, but sometimes the real Grace sneaks out. Ive seen her in person a few times (in the Square shopping centre) shes tall enough and fairly pretty but had a big sour head on her. Face like a slapped arse getting her nails done
She went out with a guy years ago and he was younger than her, maybe only a year younger. But at 16/17 that seems like a lot. But when he broke up with her, she went bat tit crazy. Like proper psycho! Showing up at his house, his job, making up lies to try get him back. She called in sick to work for ages. And I fully understand that if a long term relationship breaks down. But she was so young! I honestly believe that was the start of her depression and anxiety. People gave her sympathy when she used it as an excuse for her behaviour. And it clearly still happens

Reactions: 3
She went out with a guy years ago and he was younger than her, maybe only a year younger. But at 16/17 that seems like a lot. But when he broke up with her, she went bat tit crazy. Like proper psycho! Showing up at his house, his job, making up lies to try get him back. She called in sick to work for ages. And I fully understand that if a long term relationship breaks down. But she was so young! I honestly believe that was the start of her depression and anxiety. People gave her sympathy when she used it as an excuse for her behaviour. And it clearly still happens
I only listened to her on something recently and she did say it was caused by being rejected by someone. It was either on that Kathryn Thomas show or the Georgie Crawford podcast.

Reactions: 2
6 times she used the word “love” while tagging Kingsbury and Mindy brown. Love dis. Love dah. Any other descriptive words in your vocabulary grace?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She always starts something & never finishes! I think if she lost a few pounds had a proper routine each day would suit her better & keep her head in a good place! People will stop working with her cause she never follows through
Yeah I agree. She shouldn’t take stuff on then ditch it half way through. Maybe she should try things for a couple of weeks & record stories but not post them until she’s completed or is settled in to the routine & knows she can stick to it. Just a thought 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
6 times she used the word “love” while tagging Kingsbury and Mindy brown. Love dis. Love dah. Any other descriptive words in your vocabulary grace?
Sure she got most of her furniture from Kingsbury thanks to the bestie discount from Dom! The stuff is so overpriced in there!

Reactions: 7
Jaysis she is flat out tagging kingsbury furniture in every post but cant do #brandambassador or #gifted majority of time 🙄 her house is full of crap, always on the beg that one
Isn’t that where Dominique works ? It’s her dads / family’s shop

Reactions: 5
i dont know about everyone else but grace is really really pissing me off (i unfollowed after the whole mental health thing,cant stand that tit & havent been watchin) why does she think shes above every1 else!! why cant she just be transparent shes 1 of the worst for it, its ur fuckin job!!! she gets pure attitude wen ne1 questions her 😠🤬🤬 can we start a petition or something that stops them deleting nething off their posts something needs to be done, you question nething and it gets deleted bloody joke!!! they say something needs to be done abt "trolling" what about their dishonesty and blatant diregard for peoples opinions........RANT OVER I think 🤔🤔🤔 sorry shes just drivin me mad lately

Reactions: 16
I said before I didn’t want to speculate but just this made me want to share something I had heard before as it ties in with this comment. A girl I know was in Australia with Grace and said she always says she left due to depression but this girl said it was actually over a guy 🤔 don’t want to say she wasn’t depressed as I don’t know her or what she was going through and she does say it was a very dark time in her life. But that was obviously another factor!

Reactions: 6
More migraine inducing smelly sh*t 😂😂 at least it looks like she actually paid for once

I’m sure that bowl will be getting great use while the kids are in bed 🙄

Jesus the way she went on about waxing you would swear its like childbirth!

• Haha
Does grace not have kids anymore ??? Actually cant remember the last time i saw her do anything for them ! Shes had a day creating 'content', a chill day, lunch out and wedding planning and today its a wax, shopping and is just goin to rest now !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.