Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always felt we see Instagram Grace as opposed to the real Grace. Could she be audited by revenue now I wonder?

Reactions: 8
Mine is always 90-120 ..not sure if that's to high ... it's never been as low as Grace's.. although she probably had the Fitbit on the cat 🐈🤷‍♀️

Jesus dont give her ideas .. she be off to the gp with that next...

Nah.. she just is very unhealthy and needs to move more etc.. her energy levels will start to go up ...and moaning hopefully go down
My husband recently went to the doc with heart rate of 90 to 130 and he’s been diagnosed with overactive thyroid, get it checked. x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yea she really gave up on that shape up with sharry plan which made them both look bad in my opinion.
Nah, I don't think it's his fault. I mean, he saw an opportunity. She has a huge following, she's a new mum of 2, she has lots of points that his niche market tick. Poor judgement from his POV maybe? Every personal trainer and their mother think they can move mountains but the crux of it is that the person has got to be motivated and have the drive to do it. If you're gonna fall at the first take away you can't really blame the mcsharry dude or whatever his name is

And a resting HR of below 60 is that of a very fit person. I'm pretty fit but not slim and mine sits at about 67. And I do far more than just 10000 steps around me gaf. I run at least 5 days per week and so strength training 3days per week

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I saw her in Grafton St one day. I know someone who has worked with her & said she’s very rude too. I agree with you.
I worked with both Grace and Dominique years ago and they were horrible girls. They always had a vibe that they were better than everyone else. I don’t say that lightly but it’s the truth! And I saw them in the pub a few years back on Christmas Eve and they’d act as if they didn’t know you.That was before the blogger stuff really started up properly.
Denise is a lovely girl. Very funny, friendly. Definitely the nicest out of the Tallaght posse and way too good for the guy she was with. Delighted he got caught out but wouldn’t wish it on Denise, if that makes sense!

I've always felt we see Instagram Grace as opposed to the real Grace. Could she be audited by revenue now I wonder?
Anyone can be audited at any time. It’s quite common for self employed people and with a good accountant it’s not a big deal. The people I’d be curious about would be the ones who work and do Instagram stuff e.g. Dominique, Jen etc. Can’t see them sitting down to complete an tax return for all their AF links, gifts and collabs. But that’s none of my business ☕

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
People speak to her like she has special needs. “Good job little buddy”. It’s so patronising. She’s in the game ten years now and is the only one still lagging behind without any product, brand or direction. There’s young ones half her age coming up who are unreal at make up bashing out the content. Grace seems to think just because she has been doing this ten years that automatically makes her worthy of respect but it does not. She’s light years behind and will be yesterday’s news in a years time
Exactly what I thought!! praising her for doing the absolute minimum, I mean it is patronising and bloody annoying treating her with kid gloves instead of saying nothing and she might get the hint she’s lagging behind big time, she never had the ambition to move on she’s been happy out doing duck all and getting all the benefits the rest get for working much harder.

Reactions: 4
My resting heart rate is 57, I’m not slim but I’m not her size either. I’m quite fit and do about 17,000 steps per day. Her Fitbit wasn’t on properly.

Reactions: 2
Maybe people are starting to wise up. According to social blade she has started to lose hundreds of followers a day now instead a 10/20 a day.
Is Grace known for buying followers? I'd say that will be th only cause of an increase now.

Why does she need a wedding planner? The 2 of them are home all day surely they could have a google of vendors between them. I suppose planner reached out and offered their service and Grace couldn’t possibly turn them down. #notsponsored #notanad just 2 brands working together to bring you a beautiful wedding. And the pulling stock from Penney’s oh please. A stylist you are not, buying love heart photo frames from pound shops and tagging them is hardly up there with shauna kelly interiors. She is greedy and wants everything for free unless the pair of them have a nice big savings account they’re expecting everything for the wedding for free. There is no way they could afford a huge wedding with all the bells and whistles both of them not working. And that video what was that? Her vision? I seen those photos on Pinterest when I was getting married 5 years ago, nothing unique, nothing original. What did she do? drive you to view point with a MUA, a videographer and the food one with her Aldi packed boxes with the salami stuck to the donuts. What did grace actually do? Even her content is peddled out to other people to do, I’ve never seen laziness like it. She’s not any talent or admirable traits. She’s nearly hitting the all the 7 deadly sins at this stage.

Reactions: 30
She hasn't photoshopped her pictures, credit where credit is due she does embrace her shape and isn't ashamed of it, she has had two kids all under 5. Can not call her out for this magic mirror its the angle and she looks the same given the belt has risen higher on the waist. she doesn't deserve that, she hasn't edited and I'm not a fan of hers just saying.
I’m sorry but what.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Although sitting in the boot of my car on my own absolutely milling the carbs sounds fairly amazing right now my kids are melters and their father is worse but you can be sure there would be frolicking with grass or spinning around like a muppet. You can see the wedding begging starting #bridetobe 🙄 stop!! This photo is so strange too
OMG!!! I have no words lol 😂😂😂🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Why does she need a wedding planner? The 2 of them are home all day surely they could have a google of vendors between them. I suppose planner reached out and offered their service and Grace couldn’t possibly turn them down. #notsponsored #notanad just 2 brands working together to bring you a beautiful wedding. And the pulling stock from Penney’s oh please. A stylist you are not, buying love heart photo frames from pound shops and tagging them is hardly up there with shauna kelly interiors. She is greedy and wants everything for free unless the pair of them have a nice big savings account they’re expecting everything for the wedding for free. There is no way they could afford a huge wedding with all the bells and whistles both of them not working. And that video what was that? Her vision? I seen those photos on Pinterest when I was getting married 5 years ago, nothing unique, nothing original. What did she do? drive you to view point with a MUA, a videographer and the food one with her Aldi packed boxes with the salami stuck to the donuts. What did grace actually do? Even her content is peddled out to other people to do, I’ve never seen laziness like it. She’s not any talent or admirable traits. She’s nearly hitting the all the 7 deadly sins at this stage.
I suppose everyone else she knows has had one so she has to do the same!!! 🙄 For someone who is “creative” could she not “vision” her wedding day and plan it?! There’ll be plenty of posts tagging wedding suppliers, watch this space!!! 😑😬🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was the garden cleanup a freebie?! Seriously do they do nothing for themselves? Kips would have been well able to give it an aul power wash

Reactions: 19
Was the garden cleanup a freebie?! Seriously do they do nothing for themselves? Kips would have been well able to give it an aul power wash
They gave her a 'discount '

🙄

Actually she said 'he offered me a discount I asked for one for my followers '

Can she not just pay for 1 thing 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.