Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tailgate was #failgate still scratching our heads, don't mention the " Guh " or she'll take to her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Grace Mongey aka Faces by Grace.
Irish instagrammer / Makeup artist / content creator.

That video is the type of content she should be coming up with weekly if she wants to market herself as a dreamy aspirational influencer.
But it needs to be properly thought out aesthetically, there were so many shots that should never have made it into the final edit, the flower being yanked out jarred the flow, the vehicles should not have been in sight.
Grace herself was a hot mess, the dress was a bad choice, her hair and face looked greasy rather than dewy, it was a complete contrast to the food.

The fact that this was such 'hard work' for her and she was so shady about declaring that penneys had #gifted her the item, instead choosing to say that she had pulled them just goes to show that right now she is unable to fulfil her vision and should go back to basics, she hasn't the work ethic to be a proper content creator at present, its such a pity because she's built a life on this notion that she is one of Ireland's top influencers but she's sadly lagging far behind everyone.

I just don't get why she has to lie about being given things for free and her agency need to sit down with her and guide her forward, because riding along on the amount of followers she has just isn't cutting it any more

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That video is the type of content she should be coming up with weekly if she wants to market herself as a dreamy aspirational influencer.
But it needs to be properly thought out aesthetically, there were so many shots that should never have made it into the final edit, the flower being yanked out jarred the flow, the vehicles should not have been in sight.
Grace herself was a hot mess, the dress was a bad choice, her hair and face looked greasy rather than dewy, it was a complete contrast to the food.

The fact that this was such 'hard work' for her and she was so shady about declaring that penneys had #gifted her the item, instead choosing to say that she had pulled them just goes to show that right now she is unable to fulfil her vision and should go back to basics, she hasn't the work ethic to be a proper content creator at present, its such a pity because she's built a life on this notion that she is one of Ireland's top influencers but she's sadly lagging far behind everyone.

I just don't get why she has to lie about being given things for free and her agency need to sit down with her and guide her forward, because riding along on the amount of followers she has just isn't cutting it any more
Sheโ€™s done as an influencer tbh. Sheโ€™s stuck now shilling shite because she sold out for the freebies. She never progressed in the beauty industry. Could have kept her page for beauty tutorials accepted beauty pr boxes and kept doing her beauty masterclasses and id have respect for her.
Look I know people evolve and change their direction but she has no direction. Sheโ€™s a bit of this and a bit of that and has no purpose of her page other then the get freebies and flog tat for a few quid. She never had a vision of where her page was going or to take it to the next level and set up a company off of her insta following. As much as I hate Lisa Jordan for shilling boohoo shite she took her insta following and set up Luna and is doing very well for herself.

Reactions: 20
Sheโ€™s done as an influencer tbh. Sheโ€™s stuck now shilling shite because she sold out for the freebies. She never progressed in the beauty industry. Could have kept her page for beauty tutorials accepted beauty pr boxes and kept doing her beauty masterclasses and id have respect for her.
Look I know people evolve and change their direction but she has no direction. Sheโ€™s a bit of this and a bit of that and has no purpose of her page other then the get freebies and flog tat for a few quid. She never had a vision of where her page was going or to take it to the next level and set up a company off of her insta following. As much as I hate Lisa Jordan for shilling boohoo shite she took her insta following and set up Luna and is doing very well for herself.
And that's a sign of a true beauty influencer, Lisa spotted a gap in the market and went for it, grace waits until it's #gifted to her

Reactions: 10
The fact that this plus the fake anxiety is what she has come up with during lock down is worrying . She needs to pay someone for good advice , she is all over the shop and smacks of desperation for direction .

Reactions: 7
I'd say I'm responsible for approximately 50 of the views she has on that video because of watched it over and over and I've yet to be "influenced" or "inspired" by her "content".

The word content now boils my blood because of her. I just laugh and cringe so badly when I see that video as an above poster she should be putting all the hard work as she claims it is into videos like this weekly at least if she is to ever have half a shot at becoming the "digital creator" that she thinks she is in her head.

I've a pain in my hole and my back imagining the discomfort of piling into the boot of a car its far from parma ham and brie platters she was reared. She looks like someone who has inhaled something she shouldn't have at the start of the video floating around the place. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

It's also so wrong that she cannot take any sort of negativity even if it's in the form of constructive criticism. Her Instagram is her business, businesses grow from feedback both the good and bad as you're supposed to learn something from it but no unless you're telling grace how the sun shines out of her arse she doesn't want to know. She must be stuck to the bed today after her comment deleting marathon.

• Haha
I don't have time to say all I want to about THAT video but everyone else has pretty much said it all. She has lost her marbles and needs to start doing up her CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And that's a sign of a true beauty influencer, Lisa spotted a gap in the market and went for it, grace waits until it's #gifted to her
As I said I donโ€™t like her doing the weekly fast fashion collars but I admire her business sense to start up her company. Would grace ever do that ๐Ÿค” no.

Reactions: 4
Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 16
As I said I donโ€™t like her doing the weekly fast fashion collars but I admire her business sense to start up her company. Would grace ever do that ๐Ÿค” no.
If Grace had any drive in her at all she would've gone further with the selection box idea but I suspect she did no work on that either, just let Meaghers do every thing and put her name on it.
She's beyond lazy and has wasted so many opportunities, she should be financially secure with her own company by now, she's been given enough chances and instead she takes the easy way out and lies to her followers

Her story there this morning had a basket of products. The St Tropez was very visible. She has to hashtag that as she is a brand ambassador. For example, Mrs Hinch. She works with p&g and hastags every single time one of their products is in her story (even if she doesnt mention the product, the hastag is there because you can see said product) Doesnt matter how many times you show a product, it has to be declared. How hard is is to do a little hashtag on a story? She is being paid by them so needs to do her job properly. Which she never does ๐Ÿ™„
I think the advertising standards in the UK are far stricter than ASAI here... Hence they can slip things into backgrounds here the whole time and get away with it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.