Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers
Like what the actual duck... how can she ask for ideas when the obvious one is to get a god dam job like 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did a baby sensory class with shoshanna, she used to show up with some other blogger friend of hers and spend the whole class taking pictures and videos rather than being present for their kids, and obviously got the class free too.
Think she's friends with Grace since she did that mammy meet up when sienna's was a newborn. Probably only went to get a following.

Reactions: 3
God love whoever had to wax her after telling us all she had thrush down there last week 🙈🤢🤢🥴
Omg yeah.
Like should you even be allowed get waxed after literally only having thrush.. I'd be absolutely mortified and wouldnt go near my waxer for weeks . She has no shame ... 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Zen would want to take her tongue out if graces arse duck sake 🙄🙄 then again she is great for the old babysitting I suppose.

I'm nearly sure she was signed to andrea Roche a few weeks back but maybe that was someone else
They all need a reality check... jesus how are they all so deluded...

That poor waxer, dealing with that🤢🤢🤢🤢
And grace just puts her earphones in and legs in the air.. the poor therapist was probably vomiting into a bucket the poor girl... like I'm in shock... imagine telling 170k followers u have thrush.. then goin to get waxed...

• Sick
Reactions: 22

And grace just puts her earphones in and legs in the air.. the poor therapist was probably vomiting into a bucket the poor girl... like I'm in shock... imagine telling 170k followers u have thrush.. then goin to get waxed...

I thought she said she had thrush on her tongue 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I unfollowed today as well after following for ages. She just doesn’t get it. It frustrates me no end the lack of transparency with her. Just do not want to see it anymore

Yup, just check the website. Almost every influencer going is signed to them.
How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢

How does it all work exactly? Being with the agency just puts them on all the freebie/ PR/insta-famous event lists or she takes a clip off everything they do?! Or is there more to it? Money for jam it seems 🤢
I'd love to know how it works too as loads are signed to Agency 23 but surely they'd get the gigs by themselves, whats the benefit?

Reactions: 2
Shoshanna is very relatable and honest in my opinion. There’s no shite or begging with her. She got the same PR drop for st tropez as grace got and she gave a very honest review, she’s said that she didn’t rate the body tan and for €40 she would be expect it to be a lot better.
she’s doesn’t portray the whole insta hun lifestyle like the rest of them.

Reactions: 5
Shoshanna is very relatable and honest in my opinion. There’s no shite or begging with her. She got the same PR drop for st tropez as grace got and she gave a very honest review, she’s said that she didn’t rate the body tan and for €40 she would be expect it to be a lot better.
she’s doesn’t portray the whole insta hun lifestyle like the rest of them.
I agree she isn't the typical insta hun. But she was on stories blatantly looking for ways to make money from it and she wasnt looking for a link to jobs.ie. I just dont like that...get out and work if you need money. She also shows too much of her kids...basically it's her content. Watching a 3 year old repeatedly say bleeping is not content imo.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.