Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ladies ! I’m glad to know Krisps always says the sexiest thing about a woman is confidence 😘

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You know what if she is trying to lose weight then the best thing for her is to do it offline. It might work better for her and her head. It wasn't working online and maybe she has realised that. And this is no shade btw..I hope she can do it and maybe she will be happier with herself and get rid of the woe is me.

Reactions: 5
Why does she have a blanket clipped over the buggy? So dangerous!!

Reactions: 8
First time poster here but I have met Grace before at a baby group. She seemed down to earth and fairly normal initially (apart from intensely eyeing everyone up as they arrived, I thought that was odd given that we chose to be there with her and the whole point was not to feel like that), except the first thing she did when one of the mams left the meet-up was judge and comment on what that mother had chosen to feed her child. All the while posting the "I AM HER MOTHER" post about Sienna when she felt she was being judged for bottle feeding, or food choices, or vaccinating, or whatever it was.

That was the end for me. Byyyyeeeee girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Begging Sostrene Grene for a €33 Storage hanger, like stop. Just stop. Hoping Mindy Browne’s will send her free tat too! She’s a joke.

Why does she have a blanket clipped over the buggy? So dangerous!!
Looks like she gave zen Jen her cover from whatever company it was that gifted it to her. Surprised she didn’t tag them and hint for another!
Can’t believe she’s posted that to her stories though, so irresponsible. People will copy that

Reactions: 7
Anyone see the person telling her they love her on Instagram she’s so down to earth and she says “that’s how I am offline too”. Okay calm down there Beyonce you’ve no reason not to be down to earth 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
First time poster here but I have met Grace before at a baby group. She seemed down to earth and fairly normal initially (apart from intensely eyeing everyone up as they arrived, I thought that was odd given that we chose to be there with her and the whole point was not to feel like that), except the first thing she did when one of the mams left the meet-up was judge and comment on what that mother had chosen to feed her child. All the while posting the "I AM HER MOTHER" post about Sienna when she felt she was being judged for bottle feeding, or food choices, or vaccinating, or whatever it was.

That was the end for me. Byyyyeeeee girl!
Ah Jaysus that’s horrible to hear. I’m not even a mam and would never tear down a mam. It’s hard enough and you’re hard enough on yourself. She’s a dose.

Genuine question lads. Why did she visit a furniture shop and tag them in every post? (on her house page). No #spon or #ad so just for the (and I hate this word) exposure?

Genuine question lads. Why did she visit a furniture shop and tag them in every post? (on her house page). No #spon or #ad so just for the (and I hate this word) exposure?
Cos her bessie mate Dominque’s family own the furniture store, and she gets her house furnished by them for half nothing... 🙄

Reactions: 8
Pretty sure they gave her loads of free stuff in the past

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon krisps commenting “my forever” is because grace is over here reading the comments about how her family never comment on her posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah Jaysus that’s horrible to hear. I’m not even a mam and would never tear down a mam. It’s hard enough and you’re hard enough on yourself. She’s a dose.
Yeah I know, I definitely felt very uncomfortable with the conversation.

If it helps, AliDee was there and was possibly the soundest human on earth, even while running around after Georgia (who was clearly in the mad toddler phase) she made plenty of time to properly chat to people, such a lovely girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.