Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why more people don’t unfollow her!

She’s not private, so you can have a peep whenever you read something eye rolling/mind boggling etc on Tattle that warrants a view for the lolz

Her voice - I just cannot

The omission of the letter ‘t’ at the end of her words goes THROUGH my very being and grates a nerve I didn’t even know I had

Hummus my eye

• Haha
Reactions: 30
First post! Was soooo pissed off when I see the regatta boots gifted, she is THE most unadventurous person there is. I feel so strongly about it I even reached out to regatta, I have been buying/wearing their clothes years and have dressed my kids in they’re stuff and to see this lazy person who complains non stop getting free stuff handed to her. It boils my blood. I visit the giants causeway every few weeks and you could go in flip flops...
She also made very clear that Kips paid for his own ones. She is fast enough to point out when they hsve to part with their own cash but not when items are gifted!

Reactions: 24
Couldn’t agree with you more. When she’s away from her kids and housework there is no moaning or feeling tired / sick. Comes across so lazy. I don’t think anxiety and massive panic attacks magically disappear🤷‍♀️
The fact that she doesn't realise how absolutely obvious that is to viewers is very unusual
She literally never has anxiety or panic attacks unless she's at home with the kids and doing mundane every day things
She really doesn't do herself any justice to look beleivable like
Funny how her therapist or fiance or family haven't noticed the obvious timing and cycle of her anxiety
How can it just switch off for a couples Weekend

Reactions: 17
How are they still away from the kids? I'm all for time as a couple but this is taking the mick. My family would give us a right boot up the hole if we behaved how they did. Sienna was with granny for a bit so it's not as if they had 2 kids to look after either.

Reactions: 17
I wonder has she just taken sooo many photos for content and put another one up tonight, it looks exactly how she looked on Saturday evening.

Reactions: 7
She also made very clear that Kips paid for his own ones. She is fast enough to point out when they hsve to part with their own cash but not when items are gifted!
But did you notice that she didn't even have the manners to actually say 'thanks' to Regatta?! Lovely example to be setting to my 18byr old impressionable niece who follows her! (I do not know why!)

Reactions: 11
First post! Was soooo pissed off when I see the regatta boots gifted, she is THE most unadventurous person there is. I feel so strongly about it I even reached out to regatta, I have been buying/wearing their clothes years and have dressed my kids in they’re stuff and to see this lazy person who complains non stop getting free stuff handed to her. It boils my blood. I visit the giants causeway every few weeks and you could go in flip flops...
Giving her hiking boots is like making tea in a chocolate kettle — pointless useless and makes no sense .! Well done for contacting for contacting them !

• Haha
Reactions: 29
why are any companies using her? We need another bloggers unveiled to contact all these companies :ROFLMAO:and tell them all stop. I can't take anything she does seriously. Just Grace selling her wears, nothing genuine.

Reactions: 16
Hi everyone. I took a few days offline but now I’m back. Who does that sound like 🤔 anyways 😆 catching up on graces latest and she seems to be throwing up her content left and right. Wonder is this couples retreat
I don’t know why more people don’t unfollow her!

She’s not private, so you can have a peep whenever you read something eye rolling/mind boggling etc on Tattle that warrants a view for the lolz

Her voice - I just cannot

The omission of the letter ‘t’ at the end of her words goes THROUGH my very being and grates a nerve I didn’t even know I had

Hummus my eye
OMG I'm exactly the same it absolutely the way any word ends in t is completely silent it gets on my NERVES!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
It will be back next week when she is in the humdrum of normal life and has to mind 2 kids and put a wash on !! Sure remember the drama over how could she do the washing !
She will just send it out to the crusty pillow crowd

Oh I couldn’t agree more… yes it’s a Dublin thing. It does my tits in 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
No it’s not a Dublin thing, it’s an uneducated thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
She deleted the story of her ‘little grazing plate’ that had more cheese on it than would feed a small French village 🥴

She will just send it out to the crusty pillow crowd

No it’s not a Dublin thing, it’s an uneducated thing.
I’d say her story deleted because it was over 24 hours...

Reactions: 1
Well if it is then I certainly hope she's paid Sarah for her work as she's one of the best out there by a mile! She puts so much work into her content and her Dublin guides are brilliant. Have messaged her a good few times aswell and she seems like such a lovely girl so would hate to see her being taken advantage of by the likes of Grabby Grace.
Love Sarah but I was really annoyed when she travelled from the Aran Islands (she would have had to fly or ferry so no social distance) to Dublin in the height of lockdown and didn’t address it, breaking the law essentially.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.