Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
grace most of our “morning routines” involve dragging our arses out of bed,getting showered, dressed and heading to work😬most of us don’t have the luxury of time in the mornings to be pissing about lighting candles and making coffees.jesus she’s so far removed from reality😡
She really is isnt she though... my morning routine consists of a lot of ah fuck my life this and this is a load of bollox that and when am I gonna win the god dam lotto... stuff like that.. and maybe.. just maybe if it's a good morning.... I get to have a 💩 before I leave for a full days work 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Ok so can everyone stop asking about the stuff being “‘pulled “‘or was it paid for !! It’s taking away from the amazing creative beautiful realistic video she created !!! 🤣🤣🤣She is a CONTENT CREATOR .. and wanted to give us escapism to a manky field off the M50 where she pull piss the beds out of the ground while her boobs flap in the wind !! Jeez guys she has done something FABULOUS for us she took it to a new level. Whole. New. Level 🙄 ! And we all have the CHEEK to ask about what was gifted / paid for / sponsored - as if we the mere audience she needs - have ANY rights to question her — queeeeeen of the tallaghthuns !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

barbie298

Very accurate as far as I can see. Grace had over 180k followers at one point and now she's showing 176k on both social blade and her insta page. I don't mean this in a horrible way but hopefully they fall further as this is not someone I believe should have any 'influence' over people's decisions.

• Heart
Whats your morning routine ..

What brings you calmness ?

7844 photos of herself...

It's so obvious shes trying to up her engagement.. but it's so forced and has an unnatural flow about it

Yep111

Please please please tell me that tattle will help end the influencer era. Honestly am I the only one totally fed up with all of them?
Let disgraced Grace be the first to go ... the only thing she has influenced me to do is to unfollower her. Lazy, greedy and totally disconnected from real life and real people! I mean ...For the love of god she told 176K followers she had thrush ‘down there’ AND IN HER MOUTH!! HER MOUTH 🤯 I think over covid we’ve seen many ‘influencers’ 🙄 show their true colours.

Grace would sell her granny for a freebie
I totally agree. I'm fed up with these people sitting behind a phone doing very little actual work and reep rewards of free stuff, trips away and money.....makes my blood boil knowing some of them make more doing one post(€3000) than I make in a month and I teach children....more important I think!!!
Shes obviously upping her content to win followers but if you go on social blade shes down 113 followers today only.....her time is up, she knows it, we know it and hopefully the people in charge of hiring her knows it!!!

Last edited:
“people should pay me for these kind of tutorials” ... nah grace you’re grand, it’s the grease holding your hair together 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Please tell me that I’m not the only mam who can’t relate to her? I have a good support with husband and family like Grace but I’m still working full time, cleaning house, cooking, my child is either with me or in crèche during work. ‘Me time’ for me consists of going to the toilet solo 😂 If Grace ‘calms her mind’ anymore she’ll pass out
I had a 💩 about 7 years ago by myself .. that was my last me time 🥴

So no... i cant relate to grace at all 😂

• Haha

BallsBurst

I had to laugh when she said she was going on the walk to the post office. Then added that she got the luas back 😂 must be awful thinking *shit better tell the truth here incase someone seen me on the luas* 😂😂 aw what a dose

• Haha
When loads of bloggers are selling the same product, it totally turns me off... Voduz, b perfect and more recently verso... Just becoming the new Danielle Wellington.

• Heart

Lollie92

Does anyone follow her other Bff Shoshannah...she has like 17k followers. But anyway she had up today something about she needed to find away for her to earn money...all ideas welcome...or something to that effect anyway....em I've an idea go out and get a job maybe 🙄 like seriously...these people are just spongers

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Kitty30

A wedding planner. 🙄. Such notions, it’s far from a wedding planner she was raised. And she went out to Clontarf to meet them. I suppose she couldn’t just meet them in the square shopping centre. Will they tell the wedding planner that Krisps isn’t working. Talk about living beyond your means. There is no way they can afford a wedding, she will be all out beggy Mitchell. If I was wedding planner I’d be like hold off until you save a bit for it. She mustn’t be getting any proper financial advice. There is no way they will be able to get a loan for it either if he is unemployed and her income has dropped.

I wonder will she be getting advice from Denise 🤭🤫🤫🤫. Will she get help from Franc to pick the wedding dress? Wouldn’t be surprised if she went the tv route If it was possible. Is there any wedding shows on anymore?

RSVP would hardly want exclusive pictures. She isn’t that well known is she?
It's infuriating to say the least we have saved for years to get married this year planned all by ourselves no wedding planner and due to covid had to postpone. I lost my job due to covid thank god my partner is still working but we will have to work our balls off the next few months for our wedding to go ahead no freebies no family to help out it's all up to ourselves. I always said from day one that all these bloggers what's ever we should call them will come down with a bang. Big houses mortgages massive weddings full of other bloggers special bedding in the maternity hospital it's not real life. Real life is working for every penny you earn putting money aside for a rainy day. Real aniexty is the struggle of everyday life getting up going to work feeding a family paying bills getting nothing handed to you. I honestly can't believe they got a mortgage some dodgy shit going on there. I suppose Denise would know all about it.

• Heart

Wentback

Chatty Member
Oh she’s off for a 2 night break away without the kids....god I would love even one night away from my kids 🤣 and she gets 2.....along with all her “me time” of course 😏 😂 she lives the life 🧖🏼‍♀️
Poor CeCe is just back from Wexford & baby H only sees her when she’s using him for walks... so a 2 night break away with crisps.. who in unemployed... living the dream 🙄🙄 I’d love an hr to myself never mind 2 nights

• Haha

Gossygal

Lads there’s no way on gods green earth those fireworks are real. For the love of shite she’s mad. Also, does she think our lives are that sad and boring, that watching her and that lad who looks like he’d rob the eyes out of your head sitting at a fire pit is thrilling and inspiring content.

Naw. It’s pathetic. She’s pathetic.

• Haha

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
Have you any hummus 😂😂 as if people from smaller villages never heard of hummus she sounded like an eejit wannabe snob.

• Haha
Okay, that's the straw that broke me from just reading here to commenting!
Seriously, did she just bring coffee with her into the hairdressers?? Wtf?
Also it's really bugged me to see her wearing a disposable face mask when she was 'gifted' a reusable one a few days earlier!
And just going back a few weeks why wouldn't you have told the Dr about your panic attacks when you were there with your thrush instead of a week later when, I'm assuming, the nurse was giving your baby their jabs!
I used to like following grace but my god she grates me now.
Fair enough of you are the only person to help a new mum, but why oh god why would you be kissing that baby when you have oral thrush. I wouldn't even be kissing my own child!
I also thought it was so disrespectful to take that little girl into a coffee shop to sit down and stay. If her mam takes her that is one thing but taking someone else's newborn into a coffee shop, for no doubt some 'me time', during the easing of lock down is just shocking. I really felt like she was one of those people you see taking a newborn baby like a week old up to the top of the church to 'show them off'!
Sorry for the mish mash of 'grrrrs' but I'm a health worker and the amount of times shes flounced lockdown and social distancing really boils my blood as you can see sooooo many people think she's great and sure if she's spending all day creating 'amazing content' and having 'so much fun' it will be completely normalised to spend non distanced time with strangers.
It also annoyed me when someone questioned her on SD in the kids room video and she said they were litteraly together in the same room for 5 mins for the intro, then how did ye have soooo much fun?!
I really hope she gets caught out on all the lies she spins.

• Heart

ela87

Chatty Member
She is a laughing stock...I said it weeks ago and dont know how many more people can say the same thing but she needs to step away for a while. As for pulling stock...more like pulling our legs. Pulling stock is what stylists do and without being a bitch, Grace is certainly no stylist. Stylists pull stock..for example Courtney Smith, Clementine McNeice and Laura Weightman are often in town pulling stock.from stores eg. Oasis or H&M for a shoot and you'll often see them saying oh Im just heading onto town to drop the stock back. Not keep it lol. Bore off Grace, your thrush, anx i a dee and you're bloody coffee and sage.

• Haha

Kswiss2020

Chatty Member
'Just what we needed as a couple'.... 'Reconnect'.. 'Us..' 'Work on your relationship' blah blah blah. If i put this up after a few days away with my husband I would be told where to go 😂

• Haha