Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine if she was due to get married this year and had to cancel. Like it would be awful no doubt and I feel for all.couples going through it. Like I'd say she would never stop going on about it and act like she is the only person it happened to. Like Dominique must be devastated but she doesnt come on and Express it publicly because she obvs knows that people have died etc and senses the tone..I'd say Grace wouldn't have done that. She be on crying every 2 seconds and expect all friends and family to cry with her. Doubt she did for Dominique. One thing about grace I find is that comes across as veryself absorbed. everything is about her even if its meant to be about someone else she centres it around herself..many times shes done it to her sister even.

Reactions: 13
So...they left home last Saturday for a 2 night stay and havent gone home yet. Her mother is a saint I can tell you- the only time we ever asked anyone to take our kids for more than 2 nights was when we went on a city break for our 10 year wedding anniversary for 3 nights, and we were lifting road from the airport to get home to them. I would feel awful asking my mum to mind my kids for 4 days and my mom is a lot younger than Graces mom.

I'd say she is definitely under pressure financially now that hes out of a job, but instead of maniacally posting on SM, why not get an actual job? Guaranteed income and you can still be an 'influencer' I followed Grace back in the SC days of her working with Bare Minerals and Inglot and she was way more interesting because she was out and about doing things every day, since she gave up work, she's a dreadful bore.
There home. I live in there estate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
‘Wine not’ post was an hour ago which gives the impression she’s still away or posting to look like she is

Reactions: 8
'I'm such an outdoorsy kinda gal, don't think I've shared that side of me too often on here...'

No Grace you haven't. Because it's a bleeping lie and you know it. Namaste my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The Instagram account she just shared is a stylist who used to always “pull” clothes for shoots where I worked and we’d always have to chase her down to get them back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The Instagram account she just shared is a stylist who used to always “pull” clothes for shoots where I worked and we’d always have to chase her down to get them back 😂
Standing by the wall ??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry random question but where is the threads for sosu Laura's view and Rosie gone can find them in the Instagramers section anymore?

Reactions: 1
Sorry random question but where is the threads for sosu Laura's view and Rosie gone can find them in the Instagramers section anymore?
Down the bottom of this section there is threads for lifestyle, parenting, health Instagramer.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.