Faces By Grace #4 #Failgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had grace and good old Krispy forgot they have two kids. Must be great not having to work two nights had turned into 4. Her family are probably delighted with the break from her.

Reactions: 15
So...they left home last Saturday for a 2 night stay and havent gone home yet. Her mother is a saint I can tell you- the only time we ever asked anyone to take our kids for more than 2 nights was when we went on a city break for our 10 year wedding anniversary for 3 nights, and we were lifting road from the airport to get home to them. I would feel awful asking my mum to mind my kids for 4 days and my mom is a lot younger than Graces mom.

I'd say she is definitely under pressure financially now that hes out of a job, but instead of maniacally posting on SM, why not get an actual job? Guaranteed income and you can still be an 'influencer' I followed Grace back in the SC days of her working with Bare Minerals and Inglot and she was way more interesting because she was out and about doing things every day, since she gave up work, she's a dreadful bore.

Reactions: 13
Another post from her asking MORE questions at the end , she couldn’t care less about anybody’s answers

Reactions: 12
As I said yesterday I think I the damage is done at this stage. She’s averaging 1530 drop in followers a month. Grace really needs to start a new chapter & find something new. I honestly wish her well, was a long time follower. I find all the comments under her recent posts from other bloggers really not genuine at all. Shame on them. I’m telling you all the Irish Bloggers(I refuse to call them influencers!) need a dose of reality & deserve to see their followings drop sharply. I do think now though there’s a glitch in the matrix, people are wising up & I hope this is the start of the end of ‘blogging’. They have destroyed social media.

Edit....this was in reply to a previous comment, still finding my way around! 🙈
I wouldn’t even call them bloggers, I can’t name one who actually writes anything resembling a blog! Instagrammers, that’s all they do!

Reactions: 14
Whats with the white dress on her stories? I wore a similar stunning collar for my confirmation in the 90s. 🙈🙈
The dress is horrific on her . Doesn’t suit her figure at all and looks like something that you’d put on a table ! For a young girl she has no fashion sense 🤯🤯

Reactions: 15
Imagine looking after her children and them ringing saying we're gonna stay an extra 3 nights 🙄 I definitely wouldn't be saying ah go on so Grace you deserve it 🙄

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t even call them bloggers, I can’t name one who actually writes anything resembling a blog! Instagrammers, that’s all they do!
Maybe they misspelled the word. I think they meant blagger not blogger😂. Great job description for Greedy Grace.

Reactions: 6
Must panic post... must panic post .. ask followers questions and pretend I give a tit.. post more pics of meself... drop in the word quaint..and repeat.. 🖕

• Haha
Where do you think we should go next ? Asks Grace - eh home to your kids ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The thing that pisses me off it that her "mental health" allows her to stay away for 4 nights no problem once she can lie aeoubd and get everything handed to her. However when Chris wants to out and she actually has to act like an adult and mother she throws a strop pretend anxiety and the ejit has to stay in! Jesus he must be bored off his trolley. Poor kids I feel sorry for them she is so self centred. Worst part is I think she really sees herself as some namaste guru now!! Eh no love you are a disgrace.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The dress is horrific on her . Doesn’t suit her figure at all and looks like something that you’d put on a table ! For a young girl she has no fashion sense 🤯🤯

And for sure it’s not made for bending over 🙈......say picking up your kid or a sweeping brush....oh wait ....!

• Haha
Whats your morning routine ..

What brings you calmness ?

7844 photos of herself...

It's so obvious shes trying to up her engagement.. but it's so forced and has an unnatural flow about it
grace most of our “morning routines” involve dragging our arses out of bed,getting showered, dressed and heading to work😬most of us don’t have the luxury of time in the mornings to be pissing about lighting candles and making coffees.jesus she’s so far removed from reality😡

• Haha
Reactions: 36
grace most of our “morning routines” involve dragging our arses out of bed,getting showered, dressed and heading to work😬most of us don’t have the luxury of time in the mornings to be pissing about lighting candles and making coffees.jesus she’s so far removed from reality😡
She really is isnt she though... my morning routine consists of a lot of ah duck my life this and this is a load of bollox that and when am I gonna win the god dam lotto... stuff like that.. and maybe.. just maybe if it's a good morning.... I get to have a 💩 before I leave for a full days work 💃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She really is isnt she though... my morning routine consists of a lot of ah duck my life this and this is a load of bollox that and when am I gonna win the god dam lotto... stuff like that.. and maybe.. just maybe if it's a good morning.... I get to have a 💩 before I leave for a full days work 💃
This really made me laugh especially the 💩 before work 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.