Faces by Grace #38 My anxiety has gone astray, I’m sorry did you say free stay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.

Winning thread title by @meencha

Please keep on topic - if you want to discuss covid, there are plenty of covid threads available.

Reactions: 22
If she’s not with the agency matchstick anymore how is she still BA for the gym wear? Are they not connected?

Reactions: 2
WTF that video blow drying her hair, the kisses and waving at the camera. Only a smug face a mother can love. I’m lucky to have a shower and blow dry my hair with 2 young kids and there she is making a video about a blow dry! 🙈 Kids must be in the creche again
Her nails must be in bits from scraping the barrel for this muck content yet again.. even with all the fancy hair products, she still looks like ya wan out of the Adams Family!! Give it up Grace

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Sure we agree to disagree on that! Happy Friday
Yeah sorry if I came across rude, I’ve just noticed things getting derailed a bit lately on many threads and it’s driving me mad 😂 had an army against me on the Katy Jackson thread cause I said people should leave it out cause she’s so young and just lost a family member. Happy Friday :)

Reactions: 1
Yeah sorry if I came across rude, I’ve just noticed things getting derailed a bit lately on many threads and it’s driving me mad 😂 had an army against me on the Katy Jackson thread cause I said people should leave it out cause she’s so young and just lost a family member. Happy Friday :)
But that's the Joy's of tattle... people give their opinion.... you might not like all them opinions but you can't moderate and tell people what they should or shouldn't say ye know .. just scroll past.. I don't agree with some stuff but I just scroll past... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 16
The stories last night, the rambling.. it all made no sense what so ever.

Reactions: 8
The stories last night, the rambling.. it all made no sense what so ever.
The rambling on the dog walk was something else. She's on some kind of meds. No issue with that but I wonder where she getting them and how often is she being reviewed. I remember rambling like that and my dose had been highered too quickly.

Reactions: 7
At least she posting a hair reel, better content than she has had in a while! Don’t hold back grace!

Reactions: 2
First of all at least she used a different song. Second Of all I nearly Fell asleep with that waffle about basically Nothing on that walk. Third, her hair looks so much better without the Croydon face-lift scrunchie in it.

Reactions: 3
Was wondering why it was so quiet, realised a new thread was made. Missed ye 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Everywhere her happy place once it’s without kids
Big difference in the photo from yesterday to today 🙈 but sure it’s all about the angles

Reactions: 19
First of all at least she used a different song. Second Of all I nearly Fell asleep with that waffle about basically Nothing on that walk. Third, her hair looks so much better without the Croydon face-lift scrunchie in it.
Why couldn't she just walk the poor dog and concentrate on getting a good brisk walk in, and for once take a break out in the fresh air away from her phone and social media??!!! I even pitied poor Cara for having to listen to that. Head melting.

Reactions: 8
Does it get on anybody else’s wick how she refers to the fact that she picked some bits from her veg patch as “harvesting”. You’d swear she’d gone out on acres of land and come back with trailer loads of produce, it’s a few leaves and couple courgettes love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 77
Does it get on anybody else’s wick how she refers to the fact that she picked some bits from her veg patch as “harvesting”. You’d swear she’d gone out on acres of land and come back with trailer loads of produce, it’s a few leaves and couple courgettes love!!!
Aw now she wears the wellies like she’s on the land 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.