Faces by Grace #38 My anxiety has gone astray, I’m sorry did you say free stay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Devastated to be leaving. Coming back with friends. Book the whole place out. Back to reality (said with a big sour face). The whinging about going back to Dublin. Not once did she mention that she cant wait to get back and cuddle her babies.

I fully understand all parents need a break from time to time. Parenting is full on. But this yoke is a part time parent, and already has more me time than most of us without kids currently do. What does she need a break from? Certainly not her phone anyway...

It really comes across like she hates being a mother and the more she gets into all this crystal moon cacao shite, the more she seems to want to get away from her responsibilities. If her and Chris split up, I would hope he gets primary custody of the kids for their sake. Their mother is a mentally unstable narcissist and you can already see the damage she's inflicting on poor Sienna. God help them growing up in a house like that, especially if Chris is as obvious about his dislike of Grace in front of the kids.

Reactions: 21
So Chris drove all the way down but then didn’t leave the treehouse to go any where or even do a walk?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.