Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
No.
I've realised what her page is like.
"My News" in school.

Today I cleaned my room.

I walked the dog.

I helped in the garden.

My cat and dog are very funny.

I dried my hair all by myself.

Chris is proud of me.

• Haha
Reactions: 124

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Thread suggestion-Crisps and Gracey, sitting in a tree, left the kids with Anne cos its alllll about me 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 81

Fwiend!

Does it get on anybody else’s wick how she refers to the fact that she picked some bits from her veg patch as “harvesting”. You’d swear she’d gone out on acres of land and come back with trailer loads of produce, it’s a few leaves and couple courgettes love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I love dah YSL bag, it's so versatile. You can wear it to the beach stick your yoga mah in it, to the veggie patch to stuff your homegrown veggies in, to the gym it holds a couple of extra WB bra tops incase ya get extra swetty, to the Forrest it'll carry your runners incase your hunters get to tigh, to your healing session with all your crystals, on a night out, anywhere really. LOVE IT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Parallel_Universe

Grace does seem to have an extraordinary amount of “me time” but its funny how this particular thread seems to bring out the competitive streak in some who have kids to say how much they have achieved by 8am! There mustn’t be a messy house or an unwashed child in the country! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Pure snapping because Clarks offered the free shoes to Sienna and not her so she signed up for school 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 59

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Happy wedding anniversary to Mags and Linzi.... here's a big photo of myself.

Surprised she didn't wish herself a happy bridesmaids day anniversary

• Haha
Reactions: 56

spotlight

VIP Member
So Chris drove for the 3 hrs, then Chris did the shopping in Lidl, (which she could have done before and had it ready) then Grace Said he had to bring the shopping up the tree house, then Chris had to do the dinner , she goes for a walk while Chris makes breakfast!!! Wtf does she do???

• Angry
Reactions: 55

JungleJane88

She has a degree in psychology?
Long term reader, first time poster 🙋‍♀️
I was in Maynooth at the same time as Grace, she doesn't have a psychology degree. She has an arts degree, you choose 3 subjects for first year and then drop one at the end of the year and continue your degree in two subjects. She studied psychology for a year and has no qualification in it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Sorry now but what's with the latest lot of loving her body stories. Do you know what makes me sick, she's goes on like she was born with a disablement and is trying to love her body she's discriminated against. I'm sick of this snowflake culture. She's overweight simple as. It's not something she was born with and has to accept. She's unhealthy, even when on a diet she's greedy, big positions of chicken cheese, nuts on salad. Kips the same, hugely overweight they both look unhealthy. It's not a case of just accepting and loving. Change what you don't like or feel healthy with

Reactions: 54
My parents used to go off every night when I was small. My mom had PND and my dad took her off to bingo to give her a break and left us on our own. I rem crying when they walked out the door and I cried for the full 3 hours they were gone. I felt unwanted completely abandoned. I was 6/7 my older brother was 9 and we were left. I know now why they went but I am not as close with my mother at all because of this detachment and I know now it wasn't her fault either. But can't stop thinking or all thr crying and been scared left behind. It does have an effect and I can guarantee sienna is at the age where she feels it as I did.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53

Igloo1877

They have bit of a weird relationship- she acts like a 15 year old with a crush. She is all giggly & stupid around him. He is just a foul mouthed dope. The way he speaks to her is horrible. He’s always cursing at her, I have bit of a filthy mouth but I never tell my husband to f*^k off or any of the other things he says to her. She’s worse posting it thinking it’s so funny. He speaks to her like she’s an irritating little sister. Also gobsmacked at them taking the bloody dog away with them & not the kids. They had their night away cpl weeks ago when it was meant to be the wedding. My kids are older now but we loved taking them away when they grace’s kids ages- everything is so new & exciting to them & they are such a lovely age

• Heart
Reactions: 52