Faces by Grace #38 My anxiety has gone astray, I’m sorry did you say free stay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love dah YSL bag, it's so versatile. You can wear it to the beach stick your yoga mah in it, to the veggie patch to stuff your homegrown veggies in, to the gym it holds a couple of extra WB bra tops incase ya get extra swetty, to the Forrest it'll carry your runners incase your hunters get to tigh, to your healing session with all your crystals, on a night out, anywhere really. LOVE IT!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Does it get on anybody else’s wick how she refers to the fact that she picked some bits from her veg patch as “harvesting”. You’d swear she’d gone out on acres of land and come back with trailer loads of produce, it’s a few leaves and couple courgettes love!!!
No stop I can't 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love dah YSL bag, it's so versatile. You can wear it to the beach stick your yoga mah in it, to the veggie patch to stuff your homegrown veggies in, to the gym it holds a couple of extra WB bra tops incase ya get extra swetty, to the Forrest it'll carry your runners incase your hunters get to tigh, to your healing session with all your crystals, on a night out, anywhere really. LOVE IT!!!!
It also takes few stone off you
Need one of them bags 😂😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Didn't she say before that she was going to keep the gardening stuff off her main page ??

Didn't last long, because she literally has no more content

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Off meditating of a Friday evening!!! Seriously. I really believe part of her problem is that she has too much time to herself to think. I swear.

Reactions: 7
Gas that I don't need to look at Instagram to know grace is finished her social media break. Social blade numbers back dropping fast again 😂

• Haha
Breakfast for one this morning.
Kids and Chris must have to fend for themselves if they want to eat when Grace is on cooking duty.

She's like Jesus with the loaves and the fishes with those three courgettes. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.