Faces by Grace #38 My anxiety has gone astray, I’m sorry did you say free stay?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like Jesus with the loaves and the fishes with those three courgettes. 😂
Honestly she's like a child following you around with a picture they drew looking for praise. I nearly feel sorry for her. Nearly.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If her instagram was to be hacked tomorrow, what would she actually do?! I know the same happened the Nima Brush co. a few months back but at least that's a physical product. No way would Grace be able to build her numbers back up

If her instagram was to be hacked tomorrow, what would she actually do?! I know the same happened the Nima Brush co. a few months back but at least that's a physical product. No way would Grace be able to build her numbers back up
Ooohhhhh, is this the beginnings of a cunning plan?! 😉😂 Any hackers available for voluntary act of goodwill for all mankind?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ooohhhhh, is this the beginnings of a cunning plan?! 😉😂 Any hackers available for voluntary act of goodwill for all mankind?!
Most definitely not lol but if you think of other instagrammers - they have jobs, businesses, products etc that can keep them afloat. If her IG was deleted/blocked/shadowbanned/hacked or whatever tomorrow, what would she actually have? With a mortgage and a partner who's out of work, as well as kids and pets her coasting along is delusional and selfish

Reactions: 4
Second hand embarrassment for her at the minute her content is awful and 3 comments on one post and 12 on the hair reel. She needs to walk way

Reactions: 11
Who asks their own kids to be flower girl and page boy 🤣🤣 imagine if sienna said “sorry im busy that day” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Ah lads, Sienna is GORGEOUS in the picture. Nice to make a fuss over the kids when they are shoved off everyday.
a nice thing to do and to include them in their day.

Reactions: 10
Who asks their own kids to be flower girl and page boy 🤣🤣 imagine if sienna said “sorry im busy that day” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who has a party nearly a year out before the wedding to tell the kids they will be part of the wedding. The wedding freebies have started.

Reactions: 32
Who has a party nearly a year out before the wedding to tell the kids they will be part of the wedding. The wedding freebies have started.
I don’t think she’ll get as many as she thinks her page is slowly dying
She’s trying so desperately at the minute to come across as nice and relatable

Sorry now but that’s all to get more likes because she knows her beautiful kiddos will get the interaction up 🙄 Sienna is such a cutie pie I’m glad she got a bit of fuss even if it’s just for freebies !

Sorry now but that’s all to get more likes because she knows her beautiful kiddos will get the interaction up 🙄 Sienna is such a cutie pie I’m glad she got a bit of fuss even if it’s just for freebies !
Only time she does anything with her is when it’s free absolutely shocking
Grace is a wagon uses her kids and mental health for engagement

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Let's get little poems framed to ask the 3 smallies to be our flower girl's/page boy.... yes, that's right, the 3 that can't read yet

• Haha
Reactions: 33
In my view it’s all for likes and views. Interaction is at an all time low and it appears to me that she is using the children to drum up some activity, particularly around wedding related content. And also a nice reminder to any potential freebie suppliers that there is a wedding in the offing. Hard not to be cynical about her motives

Reactions: 39
In my view it’s all for likes and views. Interaction is at an all time low and it appears to me that she is using the children to drum up some activity, particularly around wedding related content. And also a nice reminder to any potential freebie suppliers that there is a wedding in the offing. Hard not to be cynical about her motives
100% agree her engagement is shocking at the minute watch and see a body positive half naked photoshopped post soon only time she gets loads of comments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.