Faces by Grace #37 contents a disgrace, milking those freebies all over the place…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Insta is 1000% not the solution to that.... Situation grace. Gtfo insta and get to a therapist. What is it you are expecting from insta??? Theres no miracle answer there. Get off it and sort out your life.

Reactions: 6
I think the shock they got could have been in relation to Chris job? I do think she suffers from mental health, it must be very hard coming out of lockdown watching how far all the other influencers who you basically started it or even started with how far they have gone and developed but that’s self inflicted. saying you take every thing on board what’s said, didn’t she ask for followers what they would like to see yet took duck all on board and became defensive over it… i left a job before because it impacted my mental health, the money wasn’t worth it, my health was…

Reactions: 15
Did she actually say she doesn't like confrontation ? The same women who sought out and DM'd someone just because they had messaged a brand about her ? She seems well able to fight her own corner when she wants to, although that clearly doesn't tie in with the poor me act she likes to portray.

Also, if the big shock is that Chris is out of work again then hopefully it will make her cop on and stop spending money like it's going out of fashion. For a couple who allegedly had to take a mortgage break last year, they certainly seem to never be short of cash to splash on themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Some people need medication for life she shouldn't of been so fast to go cold turkey.
100% agree, the fact that she sees this period as cropping up out of the blue is worrying. There is a very good chance that she needs to go back on medication. In the same way as it can take 4-8 weeks to feel the benefits when you start, it can take the same amount of time, if not longer for your body yo fully be rid of the medication and everything to settle. I really hope for her sake she reads here and sees this, or someone in her circle does and says it to her.

Reactions: 6
Why was the cushion and rabbit being upside down going to bother her, that should be the least of her worries, who would care and she shouldn't care if it was a genuine raw video and not a polished piece.

Reactions: 4
Yeah he is. Poor guy. It must be tough to loose your job at the moment when things seem to be opening back up. It’s must be hard for him especially with a wedding planned for next year. Even if most of it is freebies it must be a massive blow to his confidence.

She hasn’t been able to separate the influencer life and her real life and has shown far too much of her personal life. She has become too reliant Instagram for her income and now that it’s drying up she’s struggling. She has no USP and hasn’t brought out any ranges or products which most others have or else got a job which no longer relies on Instagram.

She won’t get any sympathy because she’s been showing off splashing the cash on a brand new fridge which they don’t need etc. Even coming on last weekend to show off the stay in Conrad, dinner in Fire etc, was in poor taste.

Reactions: 23
That devil telling her she is not good enough anymore for insta is just reality and that's y she can't push it to the back of her mind. How can she hink she's good enough to be an influencer wen all she does is sit on her ass

Reactions: 11
She said herself she is happiest when she switches off so the answer she’s looking for is right there. Obviously it’s not nice to see someone so upset and broken but I’m not sure what she expects from others by putting it out there. She needs to get offline. Her anxiety increases tenfold when she has to be online but I guess the problem arises when she has the benefit of so much free time because she works online. All I know is, if it was affecting my mental health so badly I would delete every app and focus on myself. I wish her well but nothing will ever change when the beast is ever present and that beast is her working on social media.

Reactions: 8
It’s an absolute fickle industry! Great when your flavour of the month, all the freebies, invites coming in the door… The bottom is coming out of it now for her
She’s obviously living well beyond her means now that she’s been found out and been bypassed by other influencers. Even her friend Jen is doing better on social media and I say that’s a kick in the teeth for her as she was the one that introduced Jen a few years ago on her page!
People would have respected her more if she came out and said, I’ve a family, house, car and need income and that was the reason she took every freebie under the sun! But it’s been pure greed and it’s been difficult times for everyone over the past 15 months with people loosing their jobs and been on the breadline with real hardship! And she rubs all the freebies in peoples faces and expects people to show empathy and support when she puts up a video like that
Watch the feel sorry for Grace freebies come in now, little care packages to cheer her up!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
her family need to intervene here, it’s negligent at this stage.
They do. They really do.
There’s a saying ‘if you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.’
Grace needs a proper diagnosis and treatment. Not sage, or ‘healing’ from a quack in the woods. She needs a psychiatrist, she needs an occupational therapist to work with her to find the best possible routines and daily living to enable her to function.
Distraction is the worst way to deal with chronic, disabling anxiety. It will only come back harder. Chris means well telling her to ‘do something’ but he’s not a professional.
She needs a multidisciplinary team now to tackle this.
And she needs to get off social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t want my previous comment to come across like I am slamming her for having poor mental health. I’m not. I’d love to see her get back to her old self, be well but it won’t happen without hard work. Even the organisations she listed under the video are annoying me. They won’t be able to help her unless if she is bad she attends as an inpatient for a while. She needs medical intervention. If she had a broken leg she would get a cast so I don’t understand the aversion to medication etc. All these self care insta fads are just that. Fads. They might help someone having a down day but they won’t help anyone to get out of a dark place.

Reactions: 16
Sorry now but that video looks like one of those ‘apology’ videos YouTubers do. It’s very hard to take her as genuine I’m sorry. If your mental health was really that bad you would stop doing the thing that causes you so much stress ?

Reactions: 21
Grace has openly sacrificed her mental health for the sake of freebies for years. Her family have completely enabled her for their own share of freebies. Imagine sacrificing yourself, your mental health and your family life for a free platter and some frozen veg every now and again. How is that worth it? How did she ever think it was worth it? Doesn’t make sense to me. She has sat back and watched the likes of Rosie Con and Terror set up their businesses and set up their back up option. Grace was happy to sail along with no plan B for as long as she could.

I’d imagine she’s known for a while now that she’s done with Instagram. There was never a chance for her to keep up with other instagrammers because no matter what she tries she just never seems to appear relevant, she can never hit those high notes with her ads and she can’t deal with the criticism that comes with her not being great at her job.

I’d say she is finally realizing that Instagram isn’t going to pay the mortgage and the bills forever, and now Chris is out of work again, all the pressure is on her and she can’t hack it. But that’s what happens when you choose the life she chose. She was more than happy dancing around the kitchen for a pizza and broadcasting her kids acting like well trained circus acts for a free pair of shoes.

I hope she gets a wake up call and gets her plan B in place. It’s fine sailing along if you’ve no kids but when there’s 2 kids involved and it’s your job to keep a roof over their head then the life she has chosen to live is just not sustainable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why was the cushion and rabbit being upside down going to bother her, that should be the least of her worries, who would care and she shouldn't care if it was a genuine raw video and not a polished piece.
A piece that she recorded.

Then sat and edited then uploaded..like who the hell does that.? I don't think she needs medical intervention... I think she needs a kick up the hole... sounds harsh but she needs to put in hard work and consistency to help her feel better.... but she won't put in hard work

She will nap and cry into the phone..

Reactions: 39
She made a comment about 9-5pm workers and how we can switch off, the cheek of someone who naps, sits on her arse all day and doesn't have a real job to say that. Grace when we finish our 9-5pm jobs, we start our 2nd job, looking after our kids, partners, house, older family members etc. How dare you compare a day in your life to a day in ours. And most of us are dealing with down days, anxiety etc. Any stay at home mams no offence but your not publicly showing your life on Instagram for freebis the way she does. I know being a stay at home mam is hard.
Yes to this Gladys! Even though I genuinely do feel for her and can see she is lost, that comment kind of annoyed me. I do 9-5 at home like a lot of others right now and no you can't just switch off at 5pm. Granted I don't have little ones but I do have an anxiety disorder and I'm still there thinking about work, should I go back on the laptop again, send that email etc. Same in the office I'm home and I'm still worrying about that days work or tomorrow's. And unfortunately it is for life. The thing that also annoys me is that she has never once mentioned CBT despite a lot of comments about it, me messaging her back in the day, not that she read it, and numerous mentions of it here too. I know different things work for different people but if meditation and everything else isn't working, wouldn't you try something else? Like I said I do feel sorry for her but she needs outside help.

Reactions: 20
Tough love she needs! She just wants people to put their arms around her and say it’s going be okay! She wants positive attention and positive engagement from her followers that she is great.She comes across like she has a sense of entitlement! Can you see her “working”’a regular job? She wants
to keep Face pardon the pun! You can’t let pride come in the way if your financial and “employment “ situation is contributing to anxiety! Maybe they should put back the wedding again so she can sort out her mental health and take the pressure of them until a Chris can get another job

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.