Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I havent read all your comments, so apologies if I'm just repeating what's already been said.
I've watched some but not all of her video and before I go on, I have and to an extent still do suffer with depressive periods. I once upon a time attended a psychotherapist and have been on anti depressants numerous times. I have dealt with anxiety and low self esteem etc etc so I'm someone that has experienced MH issues for a good chunk of my life, so I don't want to come across flippant.
I found Grace's video self indulgent, there's no doubt she suffers with her MH, but I felt like that video was for no other reason but to garner sympathy for herself.
She said she's an advocate for MH, I remember her being a BA or whatever it's called for Pieta house and then didn't mention anything about Darkness into light in the lead up. I think if you were truly passionate about being an advocate for MH you'd be making noise for such an event?
Grace has ZERO direction in life and a pity me attitude, she seems to lounge around all day and focus on her me time. When you've so much spare time on your hands you tend to over think, I know I do. She took herself off her meds because she felt great..... you felt great because you were on medication!!!!
She fell into this social media "career" by accident and she literally has no clue as to what she's at. She's gained alot of followers (as we know alot of bots too) and has coasted her way through on freebies, gifts and very well paid jobs which require very little effort or in Grace's case no effort sometimes. She's fumbling around trying to keep her influencer life afloat and there's no doubt she's drowning. She's surrounded and aspires to be like the other instahuns who are absolutely full of shit and shallow. She resides in a very fake and superficial world.
She said she loves her job but really it's the perks she loves, when will she realise the cons in this job far outweigh the pros in her situation.
Afew days off SM here and there are not going to help her, but I also get the impression its a good way for her to avoid adulting.
She clearly gets overwhelmed by everyday chores and responsibilities, she's definitely been mollycoddled throughout her life and has no coping mechanisms for when things get stressful.
I have a feeling that when it comes to Grace we'll be here in a years time talking about the exact same things we're talking about now!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
That Hayden lad is a huge inconvenience to Gracey. He's the most inconsiderate child I have ever come across. Imagine waking up early and interfering with her me time. He should be ashamed of himself, little brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

freethe40foot1

How dare you accuse her of buying followers. Sur she has always had a cult following in India. I’d say aul Kumar is living for graces content. Car park walks in city west!😂

• Haha

ToucanPlay

Can I ask, why the hell do any of you follow Grace?
Nobody on here seems to like her, which I fully understand as she is not interesting to watch and seems incredibly negative and dishonest. I unfollowed her years ago as she was just a pain to watch.
I just don’t understand how she still has followers? If she didn’t have an audience she’d have no choice but to cop on.

Gladys53

As much as she annoys me, I'm kinda glad she has an Insta account, without it this thread would not exist and I'd miss it, I look forward to reading here everyday. It's more entertaining and informative then she is. Sometimes I belly laugh at the comments/thread suggestions. 🥰

• Heart

Feckoffcorona

She's the complete opposite of everything that poem says. Selfish woman.
Absolutely. "the last to buy something for herself or to sit down". Is she actually all there. She's the first to do all of these things. I'm so annoyed at this. Does she forget she posted a day of me time yesterday, nails, tan, date night??

• Heart
Reactions: 35

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
So basically Grace thinks if you work 9-5 you can’t have anxiety. Okaaaaayyyy.

Whoever is filling her head with shite needs to take a long hard look at themselves

lovelyladylumps

She’s not bipolar, she’s a lazy ass bitch who feels like she’s a sense of entitlement. Delusional she is about life and reality. No work ethic and this has been evident for a while now! She needs to stop playing the mental health card unless she’s reaching out for help and support not for attention. She must be one of the most talked about people on this platform… We all can’t be wrong in our opinion of her! She has had more content on her page since that poor me video went up the weekend. Piss poor content too!
Definitely on the hunt for new management but what has she to offer apart from her followers and a lot of them are bought…

Last edited:
  • Heart

ny_style

VIP Member
her family need to intervene here, it’s negligent at this stage.
They do. They really do.
There’s a saying ‘if you always do what you always did, you’ll always get what you always got.’
Grace needs a proper diagnosis and treatment. Not sage, or ‘healing’ from a quack in the woods. She needs a psychiatrist, she needs an occupational therapist to work with her to find the best possible routines and daily living to enable her to function.
Distraction is the worst way to deal with chronic, disabling anxiety. It will only come back harder. Chris means well telling her to ‘do something’ but he’s not a professional.
She needs a multidisciplinary team now to tackle this.
And she needs to get off social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

lovelyladylumps

Thread Suggestion: Delusions by Grace! Putting up her freebies on Depop to make money is a disgrace!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Flower45

VIP Member
Wtf have I just watched! Had to turn it off. What self indulgent bollox. She is a fool.
She says she has done everything to beat anxiety well Grace no you haven't. You do meditation, a ton of me time, bang bowls get whatever treatment you fancy. None of that will help because all it is frilly shite. What you NEED to do is get up of your arse and grow the fuck up. Clean your house, put on a wash, get into a proper routine, lose some weight, look after your children and stop demanding attention but you won't because all thay requires effort and you, to put it bluntly are too damn lazy.

She is totally trying to do a Marissa Carter coming on crying well pretend crying.

lovelyladylumps

It’s probably nit picking but Jumanji for a 5 year old and 2 year old! Seriously surely an age appropriate film for both of them. A cartoon! She uses those kids as props. Grace the new paw patrol is out in the cinema on Monday, maybe pay for some tickets and go bring them to see something they might like! Her little boy looks like he doesn’t know what’s going on half the time! He’s a toddler she should be doing age appropriate things with the kids…. Rant over 😤😤

Reactions: 33

HumphreyB

VIP Member
'The weaponising of mental health '.... wow . Such a good way of describing it.. ! X
I agree

In one way I feel awful about my opinion and In another way I don’t.

I think mental health has become this get out of jail card. Anytime the going gets tough it’s used, anytime a standard is expected it gets used.

Grace unfortunately lives in lalaland and she can not cope with the realities of life.

An idle mind isn’t healthy. She has no focus, no structure and no routine. She escapes her day to day life to walk to drink coffe alone and in that moment probably feels better but all she is doing is running.

• Heart

Quackers

VIP Member
So I’m presuming most of the big companies go through an agency or the agency proactively gets you jobs. Does this mean now she will have to try find her own. I doubt too many brands will actively seek her out themselves.

She may get a job! A nine to five 🤣🤣🤣 stress free handy number

• Haha
  • Heart

Dontmindme500

VIP Member
I should start by saying that I don’t, nor have I ever suffered with my mental health, so I don’t understand the issues as well as some of the posters here do. But I’m still disgusted and find her dangerous.
She seems to try to connect with people who are suffering only to come on 24 hours later to say she feels much better. So what do her followers who still feel bad do? They don’t have a large insta following to pour their heart out to which for some unexplained reason, seems to cure all her problems . She has done nothing to help those suffering as her cure is not available to most. So she prob leaves them feeling even more isolated and alone. The brave women here who have given details on how they suffers they would help others to feel less isolated. She is so unrelatable.
And if I were a blogger I’d be ashamed to link my name to it…

• Heart

lovelyladylumps

Packing to go to Wexford yesterday in her stories! Packed the kids off to Wexford more like! 2 date nights in one week. Walking on her own kid free this morning too.
Amazing what a fake meltdown on Instagram can do.
I say she was like Ross out of friends getting those Spanx back on last night after going the toilet.

• Haha