Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another interesting stat. Over 13% of comments on posts are hers. Now this would be GREAT if they were comments answering questions or properly engaging but it's all "thanks hun❤" to boost engagement
I HATE the way she uses the word hun. Its so unprofessional and sloppy

Reactions: 30
How embarrassing!! It’s like that one person you know who announces their birthday months in advance and then it goes to weekly and daily.....
I hate hate HATE when people behave like that!!! Honestly, my 7yr old and 5 Yr old don't even go in about it that much!!

Reactions: 10
Do normal grown adults make such a big deal about random birthdays?! Like don't get me wrong, I love having a fuss made on my birthday, as in cake with the kids, some cards from them, a present from hubby etc. But this pre birthday, pre pre birthday, birthday week, birthday month shite? I have never heard the like of it since I was 21!!!

Reactions: 31
That new pic🙈 her eyes look like they are full of hate or something no smile in them

Reactions: 7
Wtf is she wearing in latest grid post 😳 has she no mirrors in the house
I actually like her outfit! I’d wear it, although with a band I actually listen to! Her clothes really don’t suit her style or shape though! I’m a similar size/shape and can’t wear those style shorts coz they give me such bad camel toe. I feel like she wears outfits that don’t fit right on her, I bet she’s constantly fixing herself and uncomfortable

Reactions: 8
I follow a fashion blogger who had a birthday week......and was full on breaking the restrictions etc, went OTT. what the hell is a birthday week??? :rolleyes:
Ask the Fox sisters, they do a full birthday week every birthday, head melting! 🙄

That new pic🙈 her eyes look like they are full of hate or something no smile in them
I actually thought she looked kinda sad in the pic....

Reactions: 2
It was not Ali’s Dad who died it was Chris’s Dad.

sorry wasn’t being rude, I also made the mistake but I saw from Chris insta it was his.
For anyone reading this I’m talking about Ali Dee’s Chris, not grace

Reactions: 4

sorry wasn’t being rude, I also made the mistake but I saw from Chris insta it was his.
For anyone reading this I’m talking about Ali Dee’s Chris, not grace
I’ve deleted my post - thanks for clarifying!

Is Sienna ever with them?
It’s almost like she shares custody of Sienna. Really truly bizarre.

Reactions: 5
I’ve deleted my post - thanks for clarifying!

It’s almost like she shares custody of Sienna. Really truly bizarre.
I feel so sorry for that little girl. Turfed out all the time and it’s all about Hayden

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think her latest picture is nice! See nothing wrong with it ?? Her eyes full of hate ! 🙄😅 come on like .. are we nit picking ,

Reactions: 12
I’m not body shaming or slagging anyone for how they look ( I’ve put on a heap of weight during lockdown ) but my god the state of grace today in that pic, from the smug grin, to the heavy metal raggy top, those flower power shorts and a tent to cover it all. Jesus it’s bad from head to toe, god knows what footwear is on today for Anne’s pre birthing brunch 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think her latest picture is nice! See nothing wrong with it ?? Her eyes full of hate ! 🙄😅 come on like .. are we nit picking ,
I genuinely think she looks in bits! The shorts are way to small her muff is nearly swallowing the things! The black cardigan that’s full of what looks like fluff or hair with the grey top just no! And don’t even get me started on the greasy head on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.