Faces by Grace #32 A cuppa hot chokleh will make your heart all bulky but Keitho said no

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s veeeerry quiet this weekend.
Obviously hasn’t brought the kids to the park/business park or else she’d upload a story to prove to us trolls that she takes her kids out 😝

She must be catching up on all that yoga 🧘🏼‍♀️
... or napping 😴
Licking her wounds from the chocolate yoga beauty box pieta house disasters of the last few days

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Licking her wounds from the chocolate yoga beauty box pieta house disasters of the last few days
Ehhhh...more likely just having a weekend long nap!! She couldn't care less about the car crash that is her "content".

Reactions: 11
Of that 49% you’d wonder how many are actively following. Like they mightn’t even use insta anymore.

Reactions: 8
Another interesting stat. Over 13% of comments on posts are hers. Now this would be GREAT if they were comments answering questions or properly engaging but it's all "thanks hun❤" to boost engagement

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
W
Another interesting stat. Over 13% of comments on posts are hers. Now this would be GREAT if they were comments answering questions or properly engaging but it's all "thanks hun❤" to boost engagement
Between her and jolarbo they have more of their own comments then real ones😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well if sienna saying her birthday was 5 days away on Wednesday she’s wants to make sure we definitely know it’s tomorrow with her “pre birthday brunch 😍😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How embarrassing!! It’s like that one person you know who announces their birthday months in advance and then it goes to weekly and daily.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How embarrassing!! It’s like that one person you know who announces their birthday months in advance and then it goes to weekly and daily.....
Pre birthday brunch. That has to be a joke.

She is just one big spoilt child.I feel for Chris and her kids. Everything has to be about her.

No doubt she will be going all her on her actual birthday.

Reactions: 22
I follow a fashion blogger who had a birthday week......and was full on breaking the restrictions etc, went OTT. what the hell is a birthday week??? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I literally don't get adults who make a huge deal about their birthday like who gives a duck?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
You better believe I’m making a big deal out of my birthday. Feck that! The more I can self indulge and celebrate the better. It will be business as usual soon enough and I’m back being x’s mum lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.