Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest if she had the blankets the soft beds the toys she would go out of her way to show them
I don’t think she has anything but the crate
If you look at Carl Mullins Paul stenson people who love their dogs they always get gifted boxes of stuff not out grace when it comes to pets

Reactions: 9
I love watching Carl Mullins with his dog. It's how a dog owner should be. Angie (love dogs with human names) chewed a pair of his shades. He was straight out with "it's my fault they are a big shiny toy and I left them within reach" already he is talking about how they will make sure Angie is looked after to be able to adapt when the baby comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So true. She spends so much money on fecking gua shas, incense and buddha statues could she not buy a nice soft bed and toys for Kara????
I’ll never understand the bare crate. When I see a dog I just want to wrap them up in fluffy blankets. 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’ll never understand the bare crate. When I see a dog I just want to wrap them up in fluffy blankets. 😆
I grew up on a farm with working dogs and tbh I would hate an indoor dog but on the farm the dogs had the BEST accommodation. I remember my dad putting heat lamps in their shed. Jesus their "bedroom" was cozier then my room. This was back in early 90s and they all had their own blankets that were changed weekly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I love watching Carl Mullins with his dog. It's how a dog owner should be. Angie (love dogs with human names) chewed a pair of his shades. He was straight out with "it's my fault they are a big shiny toy and I left them within reach" already he is talking about how they will make sure Angie is looked after to be able to adapt when the baby comes.
Carl and Aisling are great , they have shown how hard a puppy can be and yes accidents happen. But Grace is just cruel to Kara it’s hard to watch

Reactions: 10
I think its only a matter of time before the dog nips at one of the kids and that'll be her excuse to get rid

Reactions: 7
Will it actually work though? Or will that just be the tale that is spun?

Reactions: 4
I have a lab pup, similar to Kara and he loves his comforts.he loves his bed and his blankets and jumps in to his bed when he is tired or wants time out from us. He doesn’t have a crate but knows that his bed in the living room and his bed in the dining room are his spaces to relax and chill out. He brings toys into his bed to play with and it’s so sweet to see. I would happily take Kara off her hands and into our lovely, warm cosy house where she would be adored. Also, I agree that if you leave stuff out for a puppy, they will chew it. It’s your fault, not the dogs!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So is grace still an ambassador for Pieta house or what?! Louise Cooney on the TV today promoting them, darkness into light is this Saturday. Not a dickie bird or reshare from grace about either. Even if she’s no longer an ambassador, if it’s a cause close to her heart like she used to claim, wouldn’t you share the info with your 169k followers in the hope it helps even one person. She’s actually so selfish, unless she’s getting paid for it she’s no interest. Dog licking the cats hole is content but darkness into light is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So is grace still an ambassador for Pieta house or what?! Louise Cooney on the TV today promoting them, darkness into light is this Saturday. Not a dickie bird or reshare from grace about either. Even if she’s no longer an ambassador, if it’s a cause close to her heart like she used to claim, wouldn’t you share the info with your 169k followers in the hope it helps even one person. She’s actually so selfish, unless she’s getting paid for it she’s no interest. Dog licking the cats hole is content but darkness into light is not.
Yep, September she announced herself as a BA for them and we haven’t seen or heard a thing about it since, especially with everyone suffering after winter, months of lock down and fear. Nah, grace’s MH is the only thing she’ll support

Reactions: 16
Chris at home doing the kids nightly routine while Grace is at the beach of a Thursday to “take 5”.....

Reactions: 15
I grew up on a farm with working dogs and tbh I would hate an indoor dog but on the farm the dogs had the BEST accommodation. I remember my dad putting heat lamps in their shed. Jesus their "bedroom" was cozier then my room. This was back in early 90s and they all had their own blankets that were
hanged weekly.
I grew up on a farm with working dogs and tbh I would hate an indoor dog but on the farm the dogs had the BEST accommodation. I remember my dad putting heat lamps in their shed. Jesus their "bedroom" was cozier then my room. This was back in early 90s and they all had their own blankets that were changed weekly.
We have working dogs too and they sleep in kennels in the sheds with heat lamps and the coziest of blankets. They've even managed to bag a spot in front of the stove in the house on colder nights. How Grace can give Kara nothing is beyond me. Surely she has some old tops, towels or throws that she can put in the crate. But I suppose a 90 quid (?) yoga may for herself was more of a priority 🤬

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.