Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reported her to DSPCA also and not a word, I’m very disappointed by that. I’m not sure they’re entitled under their rules to ignore complaints re animal welfare. I know on another thread when concerns were being ignored (not re animals but something else) the only way to get a response was to go public so by either tagging on Twitter or by posting publicly on the DSPCA page? Maybe there is no other way. They talk a great talk about checking appropriateness of homes before allowing dog adoption - pity they wouldn’t follow up when several people have notified them of a dog being neglected in such a home

Also why is she leaving all of those awful comments up? Is the planning a breakdown for engagement/increase in numbers? She showed the plate comment recently and is not deleting terrible things. She’s deleted less

Reactions: 11
Your daily update! I thought it would be more but I say she is still buying followers. Just at a slow steady pace. (Same she can't apply this logic to rest of her life).

Thanks qwertyQ!
Definitely buying followers and still losing daily!

Reactions: 2
With Grace prompting Sienna to mention her birthday it's a bit cringe but this is the woman who tried to claim Sienna's bday as her "birthing" day. I swear that day my eyes almost rolled out if my head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
With Grace prompting Sienna to mention her birthday it's a bit cringe but this is the woman who tried to claim Sienna's bday as her "birthing" day. I swear that day my eyes almost rolled out if my head.
That was just unbelievable 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is definitely a miss there with that girl. She needs to come off Instagram as she's only showing herself up. She's doing herself no favours. I feel sorry for the children and that poor dog. They are just accessories in her eyes.

Reactions: 8
There’s certainly a want in her.
Why does she post all of the content that she knows is going to cause outrage ie. yesterday’s scenario.
No yoga or sea swimming these days 😑
Painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So upsetting to see what is happening with Kara. I have emailed the DSPCA also. It is unfair to the doggie, she deserves better.
We adopted a smaller dog to suit our home & garden and we have more space than her, beggars belief.
We also had to make huge adjustments to get the garden safe for the dog she never would of passed a home check for Kara which makes it more upsetting!!

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20210506-090101_Instagram.jpg

I wonder will she address it again?! What excuse will it be this time...

Reactions: 19
Why is she letting the child play with fluff 🙈 also she more than turned her back for 2 minutes, she was probably fast asleep... Surely she would have heard the dog

Reactions: 7
Remember Kara was barking in the crate while grace done pointless stories ..then she said kara was barker and barked non stop.

Well there wasnt a peep out of kara yesterday and in recent stories... so grace, stop lying.... we arent thick

Reactions: 20
Would it be possible there was cah piss on the couch as the cah urinates everywhere it seems. And the scent caused Kara to go. Dominance and all tha?

Reactions: 17
There’s no way that damage was caused in 2 minutes. Dogs like that only become so destructive when they are frustrated at being alone for so long, really bored or scared. Can’t comment on the peeing on the couch thing, but she’s so inconsistent about that dog and she thinks her followers are stupid. We all know dogs are needy, and mostly loyal, so just because the dog is all over her for attention doesn’t mean the dog loves her, it just means she isn’t frightened of her.

I just hope she’s not bleeping stupid enough to leave the dog alone with one of the kids, who inadvertently provokes her. We all know how that will end.

I’ve heard plenty of people say in the past that there are no bad dogs, just bad owners and it’s very true for her.

Reactions: 22
I think someone mentioned that here before and someone else Commented he was going through a bit of a tough time so it probably wasn't the best time to try and involve him?
He's back posting again and fully involved in everything from what I see.
Could someone who has reported the the dspca copy the complaint and ask him to follow it up?
I presume whoever reported her gave an address to follow it through?

Reactions: 5
She needs to find Kara a better home, enough is enough, if she came out and said

Ok guys I would like you all to know that unfortunately we’ve decided as a family that Kara deserves a home with a bigger garden and a family to give her the attention she needs and deserves, I was naive getting her but she was brought into this family with the best of intentions and love and giving her to a family better suited to her needs is the right choice for everyone especially Kara.
Id have so much respect and urge ppl not to animal shame her if she did that rather then continuing this charade for the gram.
Grace thinks letting the dog climb all over her and her couch is being a good dog owner.
Kara is not suited to them or their fitness level
She will be torn to shreds if she rehomes the dog..
She will be torn to shreds if she doesn't rehome the dog..
She's in a lose lose..

I will say I do agree they aren't ready for a pup and don't have time for her and it would be the kindest thing to do to rehome her.. But she will be burnt on a cross when/if she does

Yes!! There is no easy breed of dog, they all have their own personalities and you never know what you're going to get really. Some will need less stimulation than
Maybe you've hit the nail on the head!! I posted asking why she would show the mess Kara made, like what was the point? Was she looking for sympathy? But maybe she posted it as it's the lead up to having to rehome the dog!! She can't cope with her, it's causing her stress so they decided to find a new home for Kara😏
Or maybe she was highlighting that pups are hard work and to really think before you take the plunge....... Showing the hard stuff as well as the cute cuddles?!

Reactions: 3
I made a complaint to the DSPCA several times before (not about Grace) and there's no way of knowing if they do anything about it. You just fill out forms and send them.
I think Grace needs to do a bit of homework about dogs and learn.

What? Can we claim that day too?? How have I missed that!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Maybe she's keeping the dog for when she moves out to the Kildare countryside :ROFLMAO: wonder what happened to her buying the new house she wanted...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think the only reason grease ever got Kara was because she thought she would aid her with her weight loss.. she probably thought she’d have no other choice but to walk the dog and thought when the dog got bigger the dog would bring her for a walk pulling her along rather than the other way around.. I don’t think grease realised how lazy she actually is and now it’s Kara that is suffering

Reactions: 8
She will be torn to shreds if she rehomes the dog..
She will be torn to shreds if she doesn't rehome the dog..
She's in a lose lose..

I will say I do agree they aren't ready for a pup and don't have time for her and it would be the kindest thing to do to rehome her.. But she will be burnt on a cross when/if she does

Or maybe she was highlighting that pups are hard work and to really think before you take the plunge....... Showing the hard stuff as well as the cute cuddles?!
Not many cute cuddles ever
Shown for dog or anyone in the house she lives her self so much she’s flat out hugging herself

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.