Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I hadn’t seen how bad it was on her part. I agree
I always used to feel sorry for her but enough is enough. She needs to stop sprouting dangerous lies to her however much is real of her178k followers☹ You said it yourself in your earlier post that people should know to research if it’s Grace 🥴 like that simply isn’t good enough given her job 🙈 she should just go back to college and retrain in something she is good at

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Make a wish... Alright then grace, I wish you'd duck off from Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I dont think increasing your heart rate is a good thing for some people, she needs a disclaimer.
Exactly. Increasing your heart rate by 30% sounds dangerous. Is there a list of people with certain medical conditions who shouldnt touch this stuff

Reactions: 13
What baffles me is the fact she herself actually thought her heart would grow 30% she’s honestly the biggest tick I’ve ever come across I’m actually cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I dont think increasing your heart rate is a good thing :unsure:
Why the duck are you commenting on something to begin with if you were confused and I'm sorry but how thick do you need to be to think a bar of chocolate grows your internal organs by 30%

Au usual she has taken the cowards way out and shifted the blame she was " confused" at an event.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Exactly. Increasing your heart rate by 30% sounds dangerous. Is there a list of people with certain medical conditions who shouldnt touch this stuff
Either increasing your heart or heart rate by 30% both are 1) ridic 2) really bleeping dangerous for people with high blood pressure, which there is a lot of in Ireland, a lot that don't even know (around 1 mil)

Why would she even think increasing your heart rate by 30% is good? Guarantee you this was going to tie into her, let's lie on the couch having a KaKooowww and burn off fat with your increased heart rate 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why the duck are you commenting on something to begin with if you were confused and I'm sorry but how thick do you need to be to think a bar of chocolate grows your internal organs by 30%

Au usual she has taken the cowards way out and shifted the blame she was " confused" at an event.
bleeping hell 🙄 how about she just stops opening her mouth unless she 💯 understands the product that she chooses to be her latest fad 🙄 just goes to show how insincere the woman is

Reactions: 17
And that is the end of her newest fad.
Every time she messes up she moves on to something else to be obsessed over or loving.

Reactions: 10
Ceremonial Cacao Considerations | Heartblood Cacao https://www.heartbloodcacao.com/pages/contra-indications

Seems to be a good few contraindications, pregnant women, breastfeeding women, people with heart conditions, people on depression medication, old style and ssri's, people on restricted diets, fatal to some animals. Think i will stick to cadburys dairy milk ;)

Reactions: 31
So it doesn’t increase your heart by 30% but it increases your heart rate by 30%!? Out of the frying pan and into the fire with that statement 😂 Increasing your heart rate by 30% isn’t a good thing it can be very dangerous for some people. She’s actually dangerous.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.