Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like a few people have reported it. Cacao is actually great when used correctly to help balance blood pressure, but it can increase heart rate.
They should contact her management if they can’t get through to her. I just looked up kaK Cow and she’s really doing it no justice! 😂

Reactions: 4
I swear the ability grace has to just let all her bat tit crazy statements blow up online and then say ‘that’s not what I meant’ is somewhere between absolutely idiotic but also I would love the ability to not care about the fires going on all around me 🤣

Reactions: 18
If the brand has never made those claims then where does Grace get it from? Does she make it up? Or has she read it elsewhere.

There is definitely a societal issue with people reading nonsense and then repeating it as if its fact, very few people seem overly interested in truth and facts anymore

Reactions: 13
I just had a quick look on Keith cacoa page and there is a highlight with a question box asking why do you drink cacoa and the amount of people who answered back 'it opens my heart'..I'm sure they meant this in a spiritual way but grace probably took it up the wrong way?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Looks like a few people have reported it. Cacao is actually great when used correctly to help balance blood pressure, but it can increase heart rate.
Any solicitors on here? Could Keith’s Cacao sue her if he can prove she caused a scandal with his product and cost him business? I know he would have to prove a loss but just interested. She bloody deserves it, she’s so dangerous the utter shite she spouts. About time something like this happened.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone actually buy into the manifesting, journaling, chakras bullshit that all these bleeping idiots are peddling or am I just a cynical witch? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Does anyone actually buy into the manifesting, journaling, chakras bullshit that all these bleeping idiots are peddling or am I just a cynical witch? 🧐
No, it's an absolute load of crap but sure if it gives someone something too do as long as they don't get hung up on it.

Reactions: 11
Any solicitors on here? Could Keith’s Cacao sue her if he can prove she caused a scandal with his product and cost him business? I know he would have to prove a loss but just interested. She bloody deserves it, she’s so dangerous the utter shite she spouts. About time something like this happened.
I suppose as it wasn’t a paid add she wasn’t in an official capacity advertising the brand however if that was my brand I would make sure she retracts the statement as public ally as she made it. It would be important to correct a silly dangerous comment like that... same as 28 in 28, cold turkey, adopting a dog, not painting her nails etc 🤣

Reactions: 7
She just randomly threw in the 30% statement without actually thinking, People are tagging The Asai now so she might actually have some explaining to do. Did she learn nothing from the Clean alcohol and Cold Turkey statement. O wouldn't blame her for having anxiety at this stage she is a walking disaster

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we reckon the recovery plan is in action? Will she be on this evening yet again trying to say “oh I obviously didn’t mean it opens your heart up and makes it grow , but my friends all know I say things that I don’t mean”

Reactions: 8
Regardless of what you think of Grace, how she looks/dresses/sounds etc - she should not have this platform purely based on how stupid she is. I don't take it lightly saying that but she has shown time and time again how dense she is. Its really time for her to call it a day on Instagram and just live whatever life she is destined to lead.

Her partner must be mortified but I actually think he is as bad as her.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
€55 for a bar of chocolate WTF?? Just looked on the site, they don't claim that it makes the heart grow but its full of a load of Zen Jen type crap is the best way I can describe it. Years ago when my Dad had high blood pressure GP told him a few squares of the darkest choc a day can help with it. It contains flavenoids which have some benefits. Apart from going well with a cup of tea I think that's the limit of what it does no matter how much you pay. Call me old fashioned if you like!!

My anieetteeee is at uhh all time high I can't believe people are takin ma wurds and twisten them, I men it feeellz like muh hear is growin 30%, an its muh journeee if I say muh hear is growin 30% then it's growin 30%. Noone shu take ma words as meanin wha I say.
Be kind 🖤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus only Grace could make a hot choklah into an absolute tit show. I hate to say it but I feel the teeniest bit bad for her. She's a car crash.

Reactions: 15
Do we reckon the recovery plan is in action? Will she be on this evening yet again trying to say “oh I obviously didn’t mean it opens your heart up and makes it grow , but my friends all know I say things that I don’t mean”
Its been brought to my attention, she usually starts with that line.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.