Faces by Grace #31 cold toorkey, house durty, sittin on me hole and feelin earthy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a whole load of people who really believe. I don’t know, its no weirder than believing in god.

Reactions: 1
There is a whole load of people who really believe. I don’t know, its no weirder than believing in god.
She doesnt though. She'll latch on to next weeks fad and forget this
Is there any other data about this stuff making your heart grow

Reactions: 6
Waiting for her to start spouting that she never meant your heart would physically grow 30%, but that you would be so grateful and filled with love and light and all that shite that figuratively your heart would grow 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Waiting for her to start spouting that she never meant your heart would physically grow 30%, but that you would be so grateful and filled with love and light and all that shite that figuratively your heart would grow 🤦🏻‍♀️
But that's the problem. She did mention chakras and stuff at first and if she'd left it at that it would be grand. But then she said 'it literally makes your heart grow'. Surely she knows what literally means? She really shouldn't upload anything without someone checking ot for her first. She can't seem to go a week without saying something ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I didn’t actually mean cold turkey
I didn’t actually mean your heart grows
I didn’t actually mean alcohol free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I didn’t actually mean cold turkey
I didn’t actually mean your heart grows
I didn’t actually mean alcohol free
And for someone speaking on their public, professional page where they earn an income.. just think before you speak. She’s the opportunity most people don’t have with their work...she can delete the story before uploading it like it never happened.

Reactions: 17
Very true indeed. That Keith's Cacao crowd messaged her today about her "it makes your heart grow by 30%" remark (which needless to say is not true). She hasn't replied back to them, yet has the time to screenshot and draw attention to that one negative comment on her post.

She'll lap up on the supportive saps coming to her defence but won't own up when she's called out for once again spouting shite on something she clearly knows nothing about.
Where was the message from keith cacao?

Reactions: 4
I wonder what medical claims she will make about her bank holiday pancakes- cure for COVID, fight type 2 diabetes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can whoever seen the comments on Twitter post a screenshot please.. I dont have twitter and I tried figuring it out and i cant... twitter is too hard for me 😁💗

Reactions: 10
Not willing to share my own private DM's on such a public forum. Message the company yourself and I'm sure they will confirm they've tried contacting her.
We didnt realize it was a private dm, we thought they had posted on her grid.

Reactions: 16
Not willing to share my own private DM's on such a public forum. Message the company yourself and I'm sure they will confirm they've tried contacting her.
Ah ok the way you phrased it in an earlier post I presumed it was under a grid post or on a public platform 😌 never mind 🥰

Reactions: 13
This is the jist of it I think 🤔
But what would they all know? Most of them are only medical professionals, I'm gonna take my information from an expert fad bandwagoner instead, I really want my heart to grow 30%, surely that's good for you, grave says it is 🤷‍♀️🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good few comments about her cocoa making on Twitter earlier. Few dietitians and Dr Sumi Dunne said about the heart statement she made
How do i find this on twitter?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.