Faces by Grace #29 Barry from Eastenders or Onslow? She’s only happy when the kids are gonzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog would have such an amazing time in that forest with all the new smells and scents.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Is it just me or would going into the woods by yourself not freak ye the f*ck out?!
I doubt shes by herself. She's probably on a big meet up, or is that Jens forest she's in? Also, what is she wearing. A rugby shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I doubt shes by herself. She's probably on a big meet up, or is that Jens forest she's in? Also, what is she wearing. A rugby shirt?
Good point actually 🤦🏻‍♀️ I thought she was off horse riding with that get up on her when I watched it first without sound 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah a post this morning for our benefit I think, showing she gets the kids up, kips is in bed, there is definitely a pair of them in it 🙄
100%, majority of things she does is in response to this.

Also kids playing with Styrofoam at weekend. Wrap them up take them to the woods and enjoy them. I miss being able to take my niece's and nephews out searching for fairies and looking for ladybirds, insects and all the birds

Also bring the bloody dog who will be in the crate while u "garden"

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My god she is the most unrelatable woman on the planet . She is actually taking the piss, she is paying for creche and she doesn't even work ? I didn't know putting on everyday style make up once a week was a paying and time consuming job. They must be in debt up to their eyeballs to keep up with the Joneses.

Reactions: 14
100%, majority of things she does is in response to this.

Also kids playing with Styrofoam at weekend. Wrap them up take them to the woods and enjoy them. I miss being able to take my niece's and nephews out searching for fairies and looking for ladybirds, insects and all the birds

Also bring the bloody dog who will be in the crate while u "garden"
She doesn’t know how to enjoy them, obvious from her attitude any time they try to interact with her. She just brushes them off, especially Sienna. I’m not sure why she had kids, from Instagram anyway it looks like she doesn’t do anything with them (besides the odd paid ad) and only feels like she’s capable of “living” when she’s away from them. Maybe she does stuff with them and doesn’t post about it but I get the impression if she does anything that involves physically getting up and moving she shares it because she sees it as content.

Reactions: 6
She is one selfish mother, at the beach last week, forest this week, kids in creche or put out into the garden to play with styrofoam! No outdoor toys for them & she posting She wants a pergola to plonk her big fat ass under, She doesn't deserve them beautiful children

Reactions: 17
She was clearly only in the woods for 5 minutes. The amount of money she spends makes my eyes water.

Reactions: 12
I like how the woods cut quickly to the garden centre 😂😂 I thought she was off to play rugby.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So she drove all the way to the woods the do what??? To Breath in!!!😤
Seriously jesus fuckin wept🤦
Why not go after you pick up the kids with a little picnic and the dog, the kids would love the freedom and fresh air as would kara and then they'd all be tired out for the afternoon. That dog is going to get bigger and bigger and will have a huge about of energy to burn off, those dogs need big gardens or a field to run around.

Reactions: 22
It would be lovely in a bigger garden, it's just cluttered looking, I'd find it so claustrophobic. Where are they going to bate a pergola in. Where do the kids even play? No defined space in or out. Just clutter clutter clutter.
It reminds me of the little kids hand held games with the little ball in it that you have to get into a hole

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why she couldn’t take those beautiful children and that gorgeous dog to the woods,take a picnic and have lots of fun! Does she not realise she’d feel amazing after it? I always do! Even if I really didn’t feel like doing that some days, when I do and we all arrive back home, I always say “I’m so happy I did,we had great fun and they really enjoyed themselves!”
I’m out in the park now with a toddler and a baby on my own and we’re having a great time with our little picnic and toys! I’m a grown woman,a mama, this is my responsibility!
Does she not even feel a tiny bit guilty going off to the beach and now the woods when her children are in crèche and the dog locked into that crate probably? The guilt would just kill me, I couldn’t do that to my children or a dog!
She should really be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Took kids 2 creche then went to Woods to meditate 🧘‍♀️ sweet and gentle...I get my kids 2 school and try come home 2 tidy the mayhem while also trying to entertain my 8month old....
She is a waste of breath...makes me so bloody annoyed stop posting this tit grace. .ur so unrelatable

Reactions: 20
I can’t believe the cut of her galavanting around the woods on her own on a Monday morning! My husband works ten/eleven hour shifts and rushes home before our eldest is in bed to go for a cycle with him or kick a ball in the park now the evenings are bright...He’s knackered and hungry but he does it because in a few short years our son will be off out with his pals doing his own thing!
And I’m not saying we’re model parents by any stretch but we want our kids to remember their childhood as magical and home as somewhere they want to come back to when they’re older.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've 2 grown up kids. I'd love for them to be small again so I could enjoy them all over again.
She is one selfish horrible person.
She would be better off staying at home and cleaning that filthy house of hers.

Reactions: 20
I just don’t understand why she couldn’t take those beautiful children and that gorgeous dog to the woods,take a picnic and have lots of fun! Does she not realise she’d feel amazing after it? I always do! Even if I really didn’t feel like doing that some days, when I do and we all arrive back home, I always say “I’m so happy I did,we had great fun and they really enjoyed themselves!”
I’m out in the park now with a toddler and a baby on my own and we’re having a great time with our little picnic and toys! I’m a grown woman,a mama, this is my responsibility!
Does she not even feel a tiny bit guilty going off to the beach and now the woods when her children are in crèche and the dog locked into that crate probably? The guilt would just kill me, I couldn’t do that to my children or a dog!
She should really be ashamed of herself.
Did she sit on her hole all weekend with kids or did she bring them out
Next post will be a family hour out with Chris dog and kids

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.