Faces by Grace #29 Barry from Eastenders or Onslow? She’s only happy when the kids are gonzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was about to hop on a horse and gallop off or was heading off to play rugby too! 🤣🤣🤣 The hair up in that god awful scrunchie, didn’t even look brushed! Isn’t it her job to look presentable? She just screams slob! Absolutely Onslow’s twin!
I said it before,but I have no idea why brands are still working with this disgrace of a woman and why on earth she is still getting free stuff sent to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks a bit odd in that pic. Can't put my finger on what it is.
The lip colour & the hair parting is v different.

Smile also looks laboured in her eyes and not actually genuine...? Reminds me of being in group family photos and having to hold a smile for five million photos.

Reactions: 11
She looks a bit odd in that pic. Can't put my finger on what it is.
Shes smoothed her skin so much it looks like playdoh.
Shes whitened her teeth
The shade of lipstick is vile and presumably to match the rotten bag.

I can't believe the amount of people comme ting for some tiny, hot pink bag just because its Prada. Greed never fails to surprise me.

Reactions: 21
Ah a giveaway just in time to try stop the drop down to 169k followers 🤣 I think my daughter had a similar looking bag when she around 3 or 4 except it had a Peppa Pig picture on the front of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Usually I can never spot photoshop. Omg . Her head is like a bobble head on a tiny body and then big hands 😬 why! Just leave yourself alone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Prada bag is fake right? Tacky as duck.

also “this stunning new prada bag could be yours.....and it has just arrived all the way from Italy with love....how fitting” wtf does that sentence actually mean?!

Reactions: 21
In no way a fan of Grace but Jesus every single thing she posts is ripped apart.. I’ve followed this thread for a while as it genuinely shocks me. When the girl posts an unfiltered picture she is bodyshamed, when she posts a picture that is edited she’s shamed for that too.. i really don’t understand the people who say she angers them so much but then continues to follow her? She doesn’t have to affect your life that much? Bizzare to me
Why are you on tattle? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Why are you on tattle? 🤔
Why not? 😊 am I not entitled to an opinion just because it isn’t slating somebody? I understand she isn’t exactly the best of influencers I’m not her number one fan but I can’t imagine it’s easy to make relatable content when everything you try is targeted with negativity

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.