Faces by Grace #29 Barry from Eastenders or Onslow? She’s only happy when the kids are gonzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s edited the post on her hone page but I think it makes it worse. She’s now saying that she wanted to go alcohol free and these ‘low alcohol’ are great for it. But they’re not as there’s still alcohol in them so wouldn’t be suitable for someone going alcohol free.

Reactions: 13
Jesus christ she can't even get the correction right! She is just beyond useless.

Reactions: 12
She’s edited the post on her hone page but I think it makes it worse. She’s now saying that she wanted to go alcohol free and these ‘low alcohol’ are great for it. But they’re not as there’s still alcohol in them so wouldn’t be suitable for someone going alcohol free.
Christ on a bike. Reminds me Boris, stay at home but don’t stay at home Stay at home but go to work.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20210418_183514_com.android.chrome.jpg
the pic description from war on instagrammers 😂 may be an image of one or more people 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The correction is worse 🙈 She’s unreal! The laziest thing going. Sure she’s probably beh from having to interact with her children and fiancé all day. It’s not easy taking before and after pictures of someone else doing manual labour!

Reactions: 5
She's probably gonna come on now and say how she's gone vegetarian and it's made such a difference to her helt.

• Haha
Look, there’s absolutely no doubt in my mind that she’s a complete dose of dung - absolute notions..BUT the mix up with the clean liquor is hardly end of the world material. She hasn’t said she was an alcoholic just that she was giving up alcohol so hopefully a small amount won’t have a detrimental effect on her - as for misleading others, yeah it is a bit misleading but I think the whole clean liquor brand is confusing. I thought it was alcohol free myself, and as a consumer the onus is on me to check the ingredients.

She’s a bit of a dick head for sure but she can’t be responsible for everyone
She’s an influencer she needs to be completely correct that’s her job simple as🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Next thread suggestion?

Grace Mongey,
Wears a manky T,
Had a scaldy gee,
Does illegal yoga by the sea 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I hate this tit, "should I paint my walls white or grey?",
Like are you too lazy to make up your own mind???
Can she not just pick a bloody colour herself, nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!! I know they do this to up engagement but it's actually pathetic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.