Faces by Grace #29 Barry from Eastenders or Onslow? She’s only happy when the kids are gonzo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate this tit, "should I paint my walls white or grey?",
Like are you too lazy to make up your own mind???
Can she not just pick a bloody colour herself, nobody cares!!!!!!!!!!! I know they do this to up engagement but it's actually pathetic.
It's a subtle hint for the likes of Woodies or whatever to shell out for her to have a paint consultant and a few free litres of paint.

Reactions: 16
If that yolk gets gifted a poxy pergola or what ever they are called after the way she treated that beautiful gifted garden (she let it go to tit) i give up
I can see her sitting in her yoga mat banging sage around manifesting it and asking the universe for it to happen

Reactions: 12
If that yolk gets gifted a poxy pergola or what ever they are called after the way she treated that beautiful gifted garden (she let it go to tit) i give up
I can see her sitting in her yoga mat banging sage around manifesting it and asking the universe for it to happen
That is not a garden of a home with young kids! No sign of a swing, slide or any evidence of children in it. But two filthy sets of furniture and an egg chair for herself. So selfish.

Reactions: 16
I've never seen so many tiny walls in a small garden. It's awful looking.
It would be lovely in a bigger garden, it's just cluttered looking, I'd find it so claustrophobic. Where are they going to bate a pergola in. Where do the kids even play? No defined space in or out. Just clutter clutter clutter.

Reactions: 10
It would be lovely in a bigger garden, it's just cluttered looking, I'd find it so claustrophobic. Where are they going to bate a pergola in. Where do the kids even play? No defined space in or out. Just clutter clutter clutter.
I'd say she wants a pergola in that bottom left corner but from looking at the slabs it's not square so will be slightly off in shape.

Reactions: 1
She won’t put anything in the garden for the children unless it’s given to her for free!! God love the kids all the stuff they had out there was on the way to the dump 😢😢

Reactions: 4
Ah a post this morning for our benefit I think, showing she gets the kids up, kips is in bed, there is definitely a pair of them in it 🙄

Reactions: 25
“I don’t let people’s opinions get to me. I’m so much bigger than that”...
Later that morning in bed....Right, everybody smile for the camera..! 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is crisps completely hairless? Like some kind of tattood seal? 😶

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
That poor dog was brought out for walks on freezing cold dark nights, out in the snow and here is Grace now out for a forest walk, and no sign of Kara at all so she must be locked up in the crate at home. They'll take her walking in a business park but not to a forest 😕 The mind boggles.

Also why does she wait for the day by the kids are back in creche to go exploring the great outdoors ? They've probably been stuck at home, playing in the tip of a back garden all weekend and then dumped back into creche just so their mother can go for a walk. She actually has no valid reason for not having the kids out with her today. When my daughter was on ECCE I often gave her the day off and went off to do something nice because once they get into primary school you really can't do that anymore. She clearly has no work to do so the least she could do is be a mother to her children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.