Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people keep dogs in crates I’m genuinely curious? 🥴
We crate trained our dog.
This is her safe space. She has a padded base and lots of blankets. She is allowed all over the house and when she's fed up or tired she goes into her crate herself. We only lock the door at night when we're going to bed. Even if I'm cleaning the floors I will never lock her on her crate. That photo of Kara locked in the bare crate makes me angry and sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why do people keep dogs in crates I’m genuinely curious? 🥴
Helps with toilet training at night mainly and if you're leaving the pup alone during the day and don't want your house chewed to pieces I'd use it then. But otherwise our dog had the run of the house and now has his "spot" on the sofa in the sunroom. Dogs are supposed to part of the family and crave social interaction so they won't learn anything by being left in the crate for no good reason.

And to think of all the chewy toys Grace was gifted only a few weeks ago and the dog is stuck in there without even something to keep her entertained. It just reeks of lazy owners who have lost interest now the tiny cute puppy isn't so cute anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We crate trained our dog but have blankets in it and toys for stimulation

Reactions: 5
Doesn’t photoshop but where did Loki’s tail go that one time 😂😂POOF it literally disappeared

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has the dog even water in that crate?
Such a shame to have the dog locked in and doing feck all else

Well well well!

Finally a boot up the hole from the new management company

Looking forward to the New Me same ol shih contenh alreadyl👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Unfollow before she can block you so she can't keep your profile as a follower.
O I unfollowed months ago but seen on here she was asking for peoples opinion on her content so I felt I should give her my honest one 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think there’s anything she can do to get her account going again tbh. Her days are long gone. I just don’t think she’s “all there” anymore, she makes people feel uncomfortable and most others have simply lost interest.

Reactions: 14
I don’t think there’s anything she can do to get her account going again tbh. Her days are long gone. I just don’t think she’s “all there” anymore, she makes people feel uncomfortable and most others have simply lost interest.
Too little too late springs to mind!

I dont even think its just Grace thats swimming against the tide with followers. I bet there are plenty of people who are still "following" accounts but who tap on by or dont even look on their page anymore. People have had enough, the veil has fallen. They have empty lives and there is nothing about them that makes them special.
I follow a good few US based accounts and the work they put into their accounts, their content is well thought out, delivered and regular. They can at least class their accounts as work. Who out of the Irish /english ones can claim their accounts are work? They do nothing, bring nothing

Reactions: 18
That has actually upset me no end.
Me too, in the hot sun, no blanket, no water, no toys, no acknowledgement of why she was in the cage when she paned the phone around the kitchen. Imagine what goes on with the pup that we dont see.

She was asking what we want to see and not see, well no one wants to see a depressed looking dog caged up with nothing in her cage.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Me too, in the hot sun, no blanket, no water, no toys, no acknowledgement of why she was in the cage when she paned the phone around the kitchen. Imagine what goes on with the pup that we dont see.

She was asking what we want to see and not see, well no one wants to see a depressed looking dog caged up with nothing in her cage.
Exactly this! So upsetting. We have a pup and she is like another child to me. I couldn't imagine leaving her locked up..... not even having a little pillow or toy to amuse her 😭

Reactions: 11
Why doesn't the poor dog have a bed? 😢

Also I looked like Grace this morning when I started WFH but I would not go on a teams meeting looking like that with even one person! I'd be mortified.

Excellent points! TBH I’ve only followed her until now for the absolute car crash TV that her page is - I reckon theres lots of more people out there like me. I’ve just unfollowed now after seeing poor Kara.

Reactions: 2
I unfollowed her today, can't bare her laziness any longer. That poor dog and those poor children. Their little pale faces haunt me. No spark in them like there should be. Her issues are having a major affect on her children. Time for her to cop the hell on. So annoyed. 😔😔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.