Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can yiz make some thread title suggestions as there is none popping up and I know there’s some talented people here for the titles 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Thread suggestion: Faces by grace, brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Taking feedback is going well, isn’t it Grace?!

why ask for it if you can’t take it?!
Why ask for feedback if you’re not willing to take constructive criticism? She needs to really start taking this feedback on board otherwise she’ll be down another 11k before she knows it. Also how many times has she told us she’s ‘back on it!!!’ Literally Groundhog Day for this woman, sad to see really.

Reactions: 17
Why ask for feedback if you’re not willing to take constructive criticism? She needs to really start taking this feedback on board otherwise she’ll be down another 11k before she knows it. Also how many times has she told us she’s ‘back on it!!!’ Literally Groundhog Day for this woman, sad to see really.
‘Back on ih’ 🤣 it was first time she didn’t blame her kids for having issues with her weight. 100% Groundhog Day same thing over and over.

Reactions: 6
Denise/Pello has supported her from day 1 comments under every picture/post she puts up.. (even if it is 🔥🔥🔥 under a post of her child.. odd) anyway, you never see grace support Denise back, she makes tit of anything that’s sent to her, a 10 second story showing the item but gives no information etc.. a bit like everything else she shows.. but she does an IGTV for a silly old molly mae curler ( that you can get on aliexpress for €15) that was sent to her by a brand /company that has never supported her (I guess it’s through the new management).. she has no loyalty and doesn’t give a duck about Pelo or any other Irish companies when are these companies gonna wake up and stop feeding this monsters ego..😑
Ah Denise just uses every shite blogger to gain publicity wouldn’t feel too sorry for her

Reactions: 13
Ah Denise just uses every shite blogger to gain publicity wouldn’t feel too sorry for her
She was supporting Conor McGregor the rapist on her stories to blow smoke up Erins arse so I defiantly wouldn’t be feeling sorry for her seriously lacking in morals there

Reactions: 14
“Cleansing my soul with celer-eeee, snacking my way to be skin-eee. Down 3kg, back having the chats but after a couple of days I’m back on the snacks....”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed her today, can't bare her laziness any longer. That poor dog and those poor children. Their little pale faces haunt me. No spark in them like there should be. Her issues are having a major affect on her children. Time for her to cop the hell on. So annoyed. 😔😔
How do her kids face haunt you? Leave them out of it

Reactions: 9
Mayne haunt is the wrong word to use but I get what this poster is saying.. the kids faces are extremely pale and the dark bags under their eyes aren’t normal..

Reactions: 12
Mayne haunt is the wrong word to use but I get what this poster is saying.. the kids faces are extremely pale and the dark bags under their eyes aren’t normal..
My kids often look like that even after a good night's sleep. Unfortunately they take after myself and are very pale and naturally dark circles under our eyes. I think that's nit picking at Grace saying that about her kids.

Reactions: 19
As in it upsets me to see them so empty. Children shouldn't be taking on the stress and strains of their parents - they are innocent human beings that should be loved and adored and given attention !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
There’s plenty of kids in this country looking similar at the moment. The restrictions are taking their toll on everyone, probably because routine is all over the place..... I don’t agree with commenting on her kids at all, unless it appears that they are in danger.

And as for the dog in the crate? Crate training can be great for dogs, especially in a busy house where it becomes their safe space. Unfortunately I suspect Kara is crated more than she needs to be, which is not good and defeats the purpose of the crate anyway

Reactions: 7
Apart from the one comment about photo shopping, She hasn’t acknowledged any of the feed back all her lovely loyal followers have given her. She’ll be down another 11k in no time

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.