Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the look of the gym wear but they’ve massive followers. Are the new agency behind this ad?

Reactions: 2
I do like the look of the gym wear but they’ve massive followers. Are the new agency behind this ad?
I’d imagine so, although not a great ad it’s the most work she has put into one in years, trying to impress.. also the website is a UK one and currency is £

Reactions: 9
One of her better ads to be fair. She looked well put together, hair and make up wise (ok not the nails)
And the gear looked well on her - she showed off each piece. I don’t think anyone’s size should define if it’s ‘okay’ to wear certain things, that’s nonsense.
she looked confident as opposed to the awful H&M video a few months ago where she looked so uncomfortable & out out of her depth.
Weird being day late though.. was that an oversight or what.

Reactions: 27
Can she not show a full length of the leggings no ? That would of ment walking up the stairs i suppose

Reactions: 4
Yeah she did look very well. Actually made me want to buy the products as I have a bit of weight to shift myself and it looked lovely on her.

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep looking off to the side ? Like it's just sportswear she's talking about, surely she can come up with what to say without having to get prompts.

And did she actually do the Yoga workout or was the mat on the floor just to create the right look for the ad 😕

"I have a big bust since having my kids" !!! Well you certainly don't look like you do in the gazillion photoshopped pictures on your grid.

Reactions: 7
Can she not show a full length of the leggings no ? That would of ment walking up the stairs i suppose
Literally came to say this. I would honestly be tempted to buy because they do look nice and comfy and I’m yet to find leggings that don’t fall down.

Reactions: 4
Was she reading a script? Keeps looking over /side of the camera

Also please stay Rebecca you are one gas witch.

Reactions: 9
Literally came to say this. I would honestly be tempted to buy because they do look nice and comfy and I’m yet to find leggings that don’t fall down.

She looked well in the gear and showed off the top half well.

But she didn't show the bottoms, didn't give a price point, didn't say what size range. Where they ship from. Will there be customs charges??

A lot of vital missing information yet still, it was one of her better ads. Says it all really.

Reactions: 25
I think this is actually one of the best ads I've seen of hers. I hope this is a sign of her heading in the right direction.

Reactions: 2
The stuff she was wearing looked lovely but I doubt they’d stand up to a vicarious workout, like the top of the leggings were ribbed and stretchy so I could see them being loose!

Reactions: 7
My daughter recently wanted this brand. I enquired from them about customs etc, no response.
Just saw Grace with them, so had another go. Link goes to uk.
My country is set to Ireland, but prices remain in sterling.
No info on customs, delivery, excise etc.
I've pm'd them again.
There's no point in Grace doing these ads if her Irish followers can't follow up on a purchase, be it pricing, customs, delivery etc.

Reactions: 24
My daughter recently wanted this brand. I enquired from them about customs etc, no response.
Just saw Grace with them, so had another go. Link goes to uk.
My country is set to Ireland, but prices remain in sterling.
No info on customs, delivery, excise etc.
I've pm'd them again.
There's no point in Grace doing these ads if her Irish followers can't follow up on a purchase, be it pricing, customs, delivery etc.
They deliver to Ireland, think its about 6/7 pound for standard delivery. Free if you spend a certain amount. Check out their page.

I was actually thinking if this new agent would be the making of her, with the salad and green juice pic was she on the right path.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.