Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she having a sly dig at sosueme
Would have more respect if she just came out and said what sosue did is morally wrong
She’s far to oblivious to even be at that. More than likely she’s only getting around to looking at post she got 6 months ago when it was launched. This is the woman who didn’t know the snow storm would be bad despite the news, didn’t know you could get sunburnt in the sun etc. She’s thick like

Reactions: 12
What is she eating? 🙈🤮
Looks like the cat threw up on her salah..

Just catching up now. 100% she was at the baby shower. Conveniently cropped out of the zoom photo because she wasn't on it. If was on the zoom there's no way mags would have cropped her and not the others.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like the cat threw up on her salah..

Just catching up now. 100% she was at the baby shower. Conveniently cropped out of the zoom photo because she wasn't on it. If was on the zoom there's no way mags would have cropped her and not the others.
Omg I thought the same!! Cat vom salad! 😷😷😷

So do I have this right - grace shows a palette that was rereleased by SoSueMes company without the name or knowledge of the creator/make up artist and grace tags the creator/make up artist that knows nothing about the rerelease and that she’s been taken off it. Most grace thing EVER. She’s like a bull in a China shop.

edit: I have it arseways 😂 Ignore me!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

So do I have this right - grace shows a palette that was rereleased by SoSueMes company without the name or knowledge of the creator/make up artist and grace tags the creator/make up artist that knows nothing about the rerelease and that she’s been taken off it. Most grace thing EVER. She’s like a bull in a China shop.
No in fairness too grace this time she had it right, that pallette is from keilidhs own brand kash beauty

Reactions: 9

edit: I have it arseways 😂 Ignore me!
No she was looking at a Kash palette

Reactions: 1
I'm lost, can someone spell this one out. Totally out of touch with pallettes and mua

Reactions: 3
I'm lost, can someone spell this one out. Totally out of touch with pallettes and mua
Keilidh Cashell did a collab with So Sue 2yrs ago and created a palette that her name was all over, huge pr drops/launch party's etc. The palette was a best seller. Roll on 2yrs and Keilidh has her own range, more followers etc and So Sue has 'relaunched' the collab palette (that Keilidh had full control over designing) with her name removed. Keilidh had no idea the palette was being re-launched, and was a bit gunked that her name has also been removed from the packaging after all the work she put into it. She only responded after her inbox blew up when it hit So Sue's story.

Reactions: 10
Keilidh MUA did a collab with Sosue on a palette called “urban bible” two years ago. It was a bit of a KvD rip off as memory serves me.they rereleased the same palette but took her name off it and never told her. Seems like a bit of a dick move. She has a new palette out and Grace was showing it on her story

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd be shocked if Grace knew what day, month or year it is in all honesty. She lives in a fantasy land where cheese is calorie free and laundry should do itself. So I'm guessing it's a coincidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grace has more time for the Dog and Cat rather than giving poor Sienna her attention when Sienna says to her " I've got a great idea" ... Graces reply ... "Wa" ... and continues laughing at the animals. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl.

Reactions: 21
Sorry totally off topic but is there an Aoife Walsh thread? Announced her pregnancy but it's all "me" and "I", no mention of the fiance at all, was just wondering if people thought the same!
I was wondering the same alright, as she has taken the ring off in all her photos and stories since New Years and has been down in Tipp and not up in their apartment in Dublin. She had a story a while ago about feeling really down, but maybe it’s just extra stress and precautions of being pregnant during COVID. I think the fiancée works for a US company, so he might just be back in New York.

Reactions: 6
Grace has more time for the Dog and Cat rather than giving poor Sienna her attention when Sienna says to her " I've got a great idea" ... Graces reply ... "Wa" ... and continues laughing at the animals. I feel so sorry for that poor little girl.
Awful she didn’t even answer her

Reactions: 3
Came into see this, she has no interest in what that beautiful wee girl is saying to her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.