Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in God's name was she up at that hr for posting on insta. She must have been napping all day yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jen and Rachel both look great. If I was invited to a virtual awards I'd do the same as them. Ballgown and slippers in the sitting room, why not?
Makes a change from a year of wearing loungwear working from home 😂 any excuse!
She posted that story about Jen at 5am!! I’d say there is a sore head in the Mongey house today.
It was Mags baby shower yesterday. She was probably at it and drinking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
But strange to have a baby shower with just you and your partner so I assume there was a few friends over ?!

Reactions: 3
After eeeeeking out some food , more than likely freebies ...from Italy with love place she proudly declares she has bought a tan product

She actually put her hand in her pocket
Stunned I am. Floored

Reactions: 8
I swear this is the 5th tan in the past year now that grace as tried (a freebie I’m sure ) that is “the best” and that she is “obsessed” with ! What about all the other ones that were “amazing” ? You literally cannot trust anything she reviews

vita liberata
St tropez
Btan to name a few

Reactions: 23
I swear this is the 5th tan in the past year now that grace as tried (a freebie I’m sure ) that is “the best” and that she is “obsessed” with ! What about all the other ones that were “amazing” ? You literally cannot trust anything she reviews

vita liberata
St tropez
Btan to name a few
Her arm is Donald trump orange. Horrendous looking, who can look at that and honestly say it’s amazing. She would dress up a lump of shite and tell us it’s amazing if she thought she could make a quick buck. She’s unreal

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have that tan grace bought (sounds weird even saying she bought something) and it does smell amazing when you put it on but when you wake up it STINKS! So be interesting if she’ll come on tomorrow and tell people that before they go off to buy it!!

Reactions: 5
Her arm is Donald trump orange. Horrendous looking, who can look at that and honestly say it’s amazing. She would dress up a lump of shite and tell us it’s amazing if she thought she could make a quick buck. She’s unreal
Tbf that tan especially the ultra dark one is shocking 😂 the medium one I use myself is nice but anything over that and you look like Charlie and Wonka has just sacked you from the factory

Edited to add can’t believe I’ve been sticking up for this yoke on this thread 😂 I promise I’ll be back to my usual hateful self soon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor crisps comments on everything doesn’t he!
My fella would never say “Jesus babe that tan smells nice” 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.