Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen today's stories on waragainstagrammers.com. Jesus she looks like shite,she so swollen looking. Even her eye bags are bulging. She is not healthy at all. Those photos with the plait and unblended eye concealer, just shocking.

Oops I can’t see any stories 🥴
I wonder what restrictions Grace broke today to celebrate Chris’ birthday 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Why announce a severe weight loss journey and only show food that you wouldn't eat if you were even trying to lose 2 lbs yet alone 28

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is in no way a dig at her weight. But how are these photos a few days apart.
The one on the right is an old pic.. I'm a saddo.. I remember it from ages ago

Grace: I'm gonna lose weigh

Also Grace: pizza, 2 sets of donuts , a big cookie cake and cupcakes..... gimme All day 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why announce a severe weight loss journey and only show food that you wouldn't eat if you were even trying to lose 2 lbs yet alone 28
this is exactly what she does. I knew this would happen. That’s why I wasn’t feeling sorry for her when the whole 28 lbs thing kicked off

Reactions: 6
WOW! Just came across this picture and I had to double look! How can a person change so much in just shy of 3 years! Sad thing is she’d prob lie and say she was depressed at this time but look how happy she is! It’s now she looks depressed if anything
Always has that sneaky sly smile though!

Reactions: 5
Yep, his LinkedIn says he’s a GSS Senior Lead...whatever that is 🤷‍♀️
He also has the GSS role at home. Grace's Senior Skivvy 😂

Don't know why it entered my mind, but did we ever find out what saw causing her issues down below? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
He also has the GSS role at home. Grace's Senior Skivvy 😂

Don't know why it entered my mind, but did we ever find out what saw causing her issues down below? 🤔
What issues down below ? 😂 I must have missed that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What issues down below ? 😂 I must have missed that!
Probably best you missed it. Personally I read it at a time I was starving, but the thoughts of her and her crusty growler put me off my grub. I'd say all of us hoped it wasn't anything serious and if anything it might start a conversation about sensitive topics but like Grace always does she appears to have started something and not followed through.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably best you missed it. Personally I read it at a time I was starving, but the thoughts of her and her crusty growler put me off my grub. I'd say all of us hoped it wasn't anything serious and if anything it might start a conversation about sensitive topics but like Grace always does she appears to have started something and not followed through.
Now them stories was a way to lose weight🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.