Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it's the way they have edited the show, to make sure not to show any gatherings because it would have caused huge backlash for RTE.
The baton twirling club he used to train with put it on their fb page what time he was running at and encouraged people to turn up. Its on his husbands page. They did say social distanced but they should not have posted that! Fools

Reactions: 7
I’m only jealous they all got the hair done!!!

Gosh they were great. I’d say Grace Is raging not to geh on de telly

Reactions: 12
What a very big WOW for her friend!! Jealous much???
She broke her heart tonight supporting her friend in all honesty!!! She could of but more into her stories..but then sure it wouldn't be about poor grace!!!

Still no winner of the fabulous goodieeee bag 😁 or did I miss it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She broke her heart tonight supporting her friend in all honesty!!! She could of but more into her stories..but then sure it wouldn't be about poor grace!!!

Still no winner of the fabulous goodieeee bag 😁 or did I miss it?
Nope still no winner. Shes a lazy lump!

Reactions: 3
I was showing my daughter Spanx on their website and this is their tag line and I read it in Grace's voice, without the T's. 😂
Flat Gut, Great Butt = Flah Guh, Great Buh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A "digital creator" and the best she can come up with is videos of the kids on a bike and throwing a ball. Real edge of your seat content there Grace ! It's no wonder she's loosing followers at the rate she is.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone here follow Keilidh? Is there a thread on her.. just watching her stories and I just realised she’s had her black arcrylic nails done during this whole lockdown....

Reactions: 1
I actually ordered something from look fantastic last month, it took over 3 weeks to arrive. I wouldn’t go near them again!!

Reactions: 12
A "digital creator" and the best she can come up with is videos of the kids on a bike and throwing a ball. Real edge of your seat content there Grace ! It's no wonder she's loosing followers at the rate she is.
I was just thinking this myself.......hardly edge of the seat stuff....

Reactions: 1
Fair enough she's prerecorded her Ads in the one day, but perhaps she should change up her hair, makeup and clothes from Company to Company. Just looks lazy to me.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.