Faces by Grace #25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the betting half of the 11k followers she has lost are ppl she had blocked as she flat out blocking anyone who speaks any sense to her or points out her many duck ups. You keep photoshopping Grace and we will keep telling you how to do your job 🙄

Reactions: 7
That photo of her in the black dress. How can she deny photoshopping that! Says she just adjusts brightness. Come on Grace!
"i don't photoshop righ, its just a trick of the ligh.." 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lads Grace is on the voduz insta stories from 6hrs ago. Have a look 🙈
The accessory queen 🤣🤣🤣 weird she didn’t share it on her own page, honestly the cleanest she looks ( even her nails are clean) and one of the best videos she has done to date ( wouldn’t be hard) and she doesn’t share it on her own page.. Then again it’s grace we’re talking about.. she’ll probably share it in 3 months time, when everything is out of stock!

Reactions: 4
That’s an old video that dBuckley productions Filmed with her last year on voduz page , remember him the directer of the car boot picnic horror show 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She minded Hay Hay 🤣🤣🤣

Who sent in the please stop photo shopping 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please send her the photos she’s shopped 😂😂
I asked her to stop photoshopping and she was straight back to me asking what makes me think she photoshops so I said the fact that she looks totally different in pictures to how she looks in lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads Grace is on the voduz insta stories from 6hrs ago. Have a look 🙈
Ffs like we need to be shown how to brush our bleeping hair. Also, boils my piss seeing videos of people with straight hair using a straightener. Use someone with curly frizzy hair!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.