Faces by Grace #26 brand loyalty whats dah, oh here look at me dog and cah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one is lethal, comes on begging for ideas to keep and grow her following as she shyed away from the "negativity" online for the last while but then just shows and focuses on ONE "negative" answer that comes back. This is how a lot of your blogger friends are now business women and you are left behind. Grace, you need to take the good with the bad, thats how youll grow, this is part of life, it will get hard for everyone, it cannot always be easy 🙄 she is a spoilt eejit really and needs a good shake and a kick up the behind 🙄

🥴🥴🥴😳 sorry but what is the faces shes making ? 🥴

100% an old Buckley production video
Oh my god, what is this??? I actually thought it couldnt get worse but here we go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Kripstopher was out of work for 7 months but there’s a brand new car in her front garden. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Kripstopher was out of work for 7 months but there’s a brand new car in her front garden. 🙈
Ye plus the dog wouldn’t have been cheap either. Don’t forget the playroom was turned into another me time room and the bathroom was redecorated. Remember the expensive cups and the scissors and string thing,

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Not to mention all the coffees out, the new phone and having no budget for next year's wedding.
I was unemployed from March until November and I didn’t sit at home all day every day.
I don’t have two kids to pay for having said that 😂
He would of been getting 350 a week anyway wouldn’t of been awful

Reactions: 11
Don't think he would be entitled to €350. Did he lose his job because of covid or just made redundant. Entitled to social welfare yes nut not PUP. If you are not married can you claim for dependants as in children ( Grace doesnt count!) Or as a single man.

Reactions: 5
Air B&B stated at the time they were paying 14 weeks redundancy...plus statutory redundancy of say €10k....I don’t think they were left that short over the seven months.

Reactions: 17
Don't think he would be entitled to €350. Did he lose his job because of covid or just made redundant. Entitled to social welfare yes nut not PUP. If you are not married can you claim for dependants as in children ( Grace doesnt count!) Or as a single man.
I think made redundant cos of covid so would have been entitled to it. Rightly so, thats what pup is there for

Reactions: 9
It was PCP so she would have just rolled it over and could have even got it at a lower monthly repayment. Otherwise she would have had to pay a lump sum of about 14k to keep the car. That's how PCP works. She would have had to do something and the cheaper option (in short term) is to roll it on and get a new car.

If he got 10k redundancy, that's feck all and will only last a couple months.

In relation to the comments of the kids on previous thread that their faces 'haunt' some people. I really think leave them out of it and do believe this is where we really only see a snippet of the day. I think it's really uncalled for saying those things about children. I don't like grace but I've no doubt her children are loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She's one big liar, yesterday it was yeah am really into it am getting my steps in doing fhit with Rick yoga!! Blah blah blah....and now this morning she's say yeah not really getting steps in I only done 600?? I could do fhit with Rick but am too lazy....yes that's you grace!!!! And why jump from losing weight from kilos to grams????

3 kilos I think is 6lbs
700 grams is 1.5 lbs
That's some diet 😜
Little or no excercise or steps rice cakes and celery juice.
And where is Sienna??? At playschool why? So many questions 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
600 Steps!!! Im not a fan of the 'Step bragging' done on here ( Sorry girls just me being bitter about not getting mine up hehe ) - But surely you even have 600 done just to go to the bathroom or kitchen during the day!! That's really bad..

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.