Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay brown smoky eyes with a lip colour that does not go at all!
I'm guessing 3 videos out of this one in the next week.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her husband was only drink driving that night because she rang him and said she was going to do something to herself. He left the scene because he was trying to get to her, his father stayed behind at the scene.
Her husband was only drink driving that night because she rang him and said she was going to do something to herself. He left the scene because he was trying to get to her, his father stayed behind at the scene.
thats a funny way of condoning drink driving......Her life mattered more than the man her husband hit and left for dead?
Gway and shite I’d say this was Mags only it’s not as aggressive as she is

Reactions: 13
I seen her yesterday in Dunnes with Hayden. She is not a size 14 no matter how much she tries to convince people (and herself) that she is. The fact is that nobody gives a flying duck what size you are Grace. What people do give a duck about is your lying and then having the nerve to call people trolls for pointing out your discrepencies.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I get what you are saying. It’s out of sheer frustration at this stage. Do I believe she’s a good mother? no. Do I believe she had those kids to further her brand and keep her relevant? yes I do. The base fact of my issue with this thing (Yes grace you’re a thing) is that her mother, sister and those that work in a Creche give more care to those two children than the lazy lump that pushed them out. They have zero routine other than being shipped off to anywhere so that she can swan around and do nothing all day. We are in the middle of a global pandemic and rather than getting off her fat pampered arse and minding her own kids she ships them off to Creche full time. That to me is disgusting.

They are living in a pig sty with filthy clothes around them cat piss and tit everywhere including their toys which she has been very happy to share. Do I see that as a form of neglect yes I do. She neglects her parental responsibility to those children in order to sit on her hole eating gifted sweets and bleeping off to the cabin in the woods. Even when they are in her house they are penned in like animals as a matter of fact my two dogs have more freedom than those children.

My mother was a foster mother we have had plenty of dealings with tusla in the past I’ve seen kids be brought to us from horrific situations. My best friend is a social worker with tusla. Do I think she is capable of minding the kids on her own no tbf I don’t think she can look after herself at this stage. Do I think someone whether that be family or Chris needs to stop this mollycoddling of her and tell her to grow up and be a mother yes I do.

So to end my point do I think those kids should be taken off her. At times yes yes I do they are exploited whenever she needs them and thrown away to others when she doesn’t. That’s not a mother that’s a narcissistic pig

Also just to add Creche for development skills and social skills I can agree with however a child with two “parents” at home full time and not working does not need to be shipped off in the middle of a global pandemic. In my opinion the Creche should be used for essential workers children only in times like this.

That’s my opinion you don’t have to like it but unfortunately I am entitled to it.
Whatever happened to a mother developing a child's skill set, it is only for a week, lots could be done during that week, jigsaws, games, painting etc.
I'm sorry but the child can develop social skills all the other weeks she is creche, shameful to send them in during this week when they are both at home.

Reactions: 10
I rarely watch her stories but I stumbled on hers the other day, she was wearing a cap and I genuinely had to pause as I thought she was Kips! 😀😃 I now believe you have to have a certain shaped face to carry off a cap!!

Reactions: 5
thats a funny way of condoning drink driving......Her life mattered more than the man her husband hit and left for dead?
Gway and shite I’d say this was Mags only it’s not as aggressive as she is
That's not true. They had a row and he left her to drive to Cavan, DRUNK! so actually she let him leave where they were and did nothing. Poor man was run over by a few cars after that con artists husband hit him first then drove off. They are BOTH a disgrace.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I now believe you have to have a certain shaped face to carry off a cap!!
Yes. I cant wear cap,purely because of the size and shape of my head. I know it and that's why I dont. There is still plenty of other types that suites me . It's all about knowing that......not just putting on something for the sake of it or dressing like you are still in your late teens and size 10 (nothing wrong with her size again...just own it)

Reactions: 3
did she say its postponed?? hasnt lost weight since august ?? did she not put up a post to say in september she had lost weight ???
She replied to a question in from someone saying are you worried about your wedding not going ahead that they had postponed their wedding from April to April 2022. Grace said we haven't said it yet but yes we have done the same.
She said she was currently weighing 99kg which she was in August/September and that she wanted to lose another 20 kg but she was happy as she is and Chris thinks she is sexy 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mr Tayto thinks she's sexy? Did he not look at her with horror and disgust when he said he wouldn't rip her tights off?
She has such an unsexy personality - he couldn't possibly. No way

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I 98.4kg to be exact and I'm between a size 16 and 18 depending on where I shop.
I'm 5'3 and I think she said shes 5'10 so maybe her being taller helps.....I dont know 🤔🤔

Reactions: 4
She replied to a question in from someone saying are you worried about your wedding not going ahead that they had postponed their wedding from April to April 2022. Grace said we haven't said it yet but yes we have done the same.
She said she was currently weighing 99kg which she was in August/September and that she wanted to lose another 20 kg but she was happy as she is and Chris thinks she is sexy 🤮
There is no way in hell that shes the same size she was then. Sorry but she's defo much bigger. Her face gives it away.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why she’s lying about her size.. nobody gives a flying duck, there’s a pandemic ffs 😫 there is absolutely nothing wrong with the size she is I think the problem is she keeps saying she lost weight and she’s a certain size 🙄 she could be doing hauls of fabulous size 16 pieces and people would respect her more because she isn’t spinning everyone a lie.

Reactions: 9
Wonder did they postpone because of coronavirus or the realisation that a couple that are essentially unemployed (refuse to consider “content creator” an actual job), that apparently needed a mortgage break earlier this year, probably shouldn’t be planning a massive lavish wedding at the moment. Oh what a sick dose of reality that must be for her! Probably thought they could fund the whole thing with freebies and now that’s drying up and the reality of having to pay your way has hit.

Mr Tayto thinks she's sexy? Did he not look at her with horror and disgust when he said he wouldn't rip her tights off?
She has such an unsexy personality - he couldn't possibly. No way
To be fair, he’s her fiancé and they have two small kids, I’d say he does find her attractive. I think he was just playing up to the camera with that comment. Real question is how does he get any when she’s always bloody moaning and horizontal having a nap or me time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New thread suggestion - Face by Grace #16 - Smokey eyes and a hairy lip - I need some me time and an afternoon kip

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.