Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heres a quote from the live referring to the lockdown that made me want to reef my ears from my head

' I mean like some of my friends are annoyed about it but like I just think we have to enjoy this slower pace of life and like just eh..get a hobby like ye know

😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
She basically came on to beg people to like and engaaaaaage on her posts and then waffled about mental health and Chris knows when she needs to go "upstairs" bla bla bla. We all need a hobby and she wants more kids but only when she's able to have time with HER and the baby ALONE! Bizarre live all together!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I left after that moany whingy thing where Chris knee she needed to go upstairs. Couldn’t subject myself to any more. It was just painful probably as painful as she was when Chris told her to go upstairs.

I would like to thank her as I showed my teenage girls her page and told them this is how not to do insta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Summary
“I think I’m beau-hiful , Chris thinks I’m sexy so who cares”
“Australia”
“My friend said hello to strangers-mind blown”
“Australia”
“Me time”
“I’m not having another baby until the kids are in school so I can just have time on my own with the baby”
“I’m great”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suffer badly with anxiety. I’m at home all day by myself with my toddler. Next time he’s making “too much noise”,I’ll head on out the back to “ground myself” . I’m sure he won’t mind 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I suffer badly with anxiety. I’m at home all day by myself with my toddler. Next time he’s making “too much noise”,I’ll head on out the back to “ground myself” . I’m sure he won’t mind 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😂
He'll be grand, get him a baby jail like Grace and he will be more than able to look after himself

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually thought it was awful when she was asked about having another baby.
How that Sienna was only small when she had Hayden and couldn't enjoy Si. Giving the impression that H was a mistake.

Has anybody told her that school has 2 months off in summer, midterms etc so she can't send her kids there all the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How that Sienna was only small when she had Hayden and couldn't enjoy Si. Giving the impression that H was a mistake.

Has anybody told her that school has 2 months off in summer, midterms etc so she can't send her kids there all the time?
She said before she got pregnant with Hayden as she didn’t lose the baby weight from Sienna

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

And from 2 or 3 pm depending on class she will have 3, obviously we only see what she puts up and could well be trolling us with a lot of it but she doesn't show herself as able to cope with the 2 she has

Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how much she'll make on those AF links? I mean the stuff is shocking.

Also when is the wedding supposed to be now?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
😂😂 it’s the jowls that get me! She thinks she’s giving this serious seductive look but ends up looking like a bulldog.

The gowl in the towel with the jowls
Is it just me or is she morphing into Crispy. Hoodies do nothing for her shape and the had does absolutely nothing for her face it’s an awful outfit choice she’s like a man
So funny you should say this cause the recent photo of her and Hayden sitting on the grass I could have SWORN she was Chris . It’s eerie

• Haha
Quick quick- get another make up look done- I only got 3-4 posts out of the last one!!
(not reading here at ALL!! 😂 )

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how much she'll make on those AF links? I mean the stuff is shocking.

Also when is the wedding supposed to be now?
I think if people swipe up on the AF links then she'll get a percentage of whatever they buy from the whole site. And sometimes it lasts for 30 days or so so if you don't clear your cookies then anything you buy from that site they'll get a %age. Might be only small change from each purchase but it wouldn't be long adding up

Image of Tom selleck.

I double dare someone to comment on the powerscourt springs about zen Jen's husband. Bet they don't know about that.
Her husband was only drink driving that night because she rang him and said she was going to do something to herself. He left the scene because he was trying to get to her, his father stayed behind at the scene.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her makeup in the latest story is bleeping shocking👀 looks like she stepped off of a sauna or fell into a big bucket of high lighter 🥴 NOT A GOOD LOOK HUNNAY 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her makeup in the latest story is bleeping shocking👀 looks like she stepped off of a sauna or fell into a big bucket of high lighter 🥴 NOT A GOOD LOOK HUNNAY 🤭
"This make up is so matte, it's great, you wouldn't need powder with it buttttttt I'll just add highlighter alllllll over my face (not just to the points that MUA's are supposed to know 🙄) and make me look like a shiny disco ball" Winner!!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s “obsessed” with something that she literally just took out of the box. And why has nobody mentioned the hand yet😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I got quite upset when she finally hit under 100kg (99.9 to be precise) on one of her photos in August. I couldn't understand why I weighed less yet i hadn't squeezed into my size 14s yet. BUT I wasn't aware of tattle then so didn't know about the photoshopping (which I can't miss now hehe). Imagine how many more were left feeling like this...
The lies are very damaging.. She also doesnt realise we all arent as half whitted as her. There is no way she is a size 14 nothing wrong with no being a 14 but as you said it really does make others who are truthful with their weight and size feel terrible. I hope when she is older she looks back and sees how stupid she was. Again she wont be slim on the wedding day - slim the way she wants- so im interested to see how she controls all the unfiltered photos others will take.
I also think as she has stopped sharing her "weight loss" she is reading on her and realises.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.