Faces by grace #15 The gowl in the dirty towel.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GRACE, WE KNOW YOU’RE READING HERE, YOU ARE AN ACTUAL DISGRACE.
Yesterday alone, hairdressers, reflexology, head massage and some non essential Halloween decorations. At a time when we’ve been implored by the government and NPHET to reduce our contacts, they’ve be asking us for weeks, not just for level 5. All of those close contact for Grace in just one day.

GRACE people like you are the exact reason we are going into level 5 tonight. You did NOTHING over the last few weeks to reduce your contacts.
You actually went to the sketchers shop to get your free shoes while you were displaying symptoms which were also symptoms of Covid.

You are an utter disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
So today with my 25 year crippling anxihehe disorder and ptsd and many other things that I’m on meds for etc I managed to wake at 5, get 1 to school, cook a full Sunday chicken dinner, put away yesterday’s washing , we have to wash the uniform every day so that is also on now, made the school lunch for tomorrow, Waiting on another from school, paid college tuition for my middle even though we are on 1 covid payment from tomorrow, no grant, washed my hole with baby wipes, put on my giant oodie and soon will be getting ready to do a 5 km walk With the dog who needs to be out twice a day BUT DISGRACE can’t do anything but shop and eat! When I get anxiety I can’t even leave my bedroom. I have to find a safe spot!! bleeping lazy idiot!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh my Christ! Now an evening filled with meditation, so when exactly do you spend time with your kids grace!!!!!!! Hitting that unfollow button nowww

Reactions: 11
How many tim tams should we eat like that to lose weight 🙃 shes inspirational... like what fantastic contenh..

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's no way Jen got clearance from the HSE to stay open.
Firstly they don't give separate clearances and secondly, Jen isn't registered.

Reactions: 26
My god. WHY in baby Jesus’ name would anyone want to watch you shove food in your already massive gob Grace. Give me strength 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet Grabby thinks we're all jealous 😂 We think you're a fraud and a phoney. Pretend mental health problems for contenh is disgusting.

Reactions: 12
Lazy sloth woman...greedy to the core, stuffing her face with free food, cluttering up her gaf with free shite, cant even do her washing and send the kids away to creche when they both sat at home on their expanding arses....influence culture needs to end, her life is beyond ridiculous, she needs a real job....lazy lazy greedy woman with her head so far up her own arse she cant understand why threads like this exist...if u had a real job youd get a performance review every year....consoder this your performance review hun...and youve failed 😂
I always say this. In every job you have some sort of performance review. Writers have their critics, everyone is answerable to someone but yet critique an influencer and you’re a troll?! Seriously?

Reactions: 23
Just what she needs - more crap food / chocolate ! Ah you Are super model Grace dont ever change! We are all mad jealous you can eat all that tit food and maintain such a fab figure ! Tell us your secret !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.